Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Well, try again tomorrow

Best part about rain delays is when the coverage starts the next day the cars are already rolling on pace laps. No pre race, no fluff, no complaints about how bad the anthem sucked...just race. How I wish Sundays were.

Let’s goooooooo!!!!!
F20AE26F-9228-4567-B9BA-8416A8E0E86F.jpeg

These cars are moving around so much. It's just a matter of time.

9 coming back in to get lefts. Eddie and Alan bitched about "that idiot." Putting packer in left front. Don't know who Chase had contact with exiting pits...

"Who's in that 51 Ed?" (derisively)
"Uh....Cody Ware."

"We got plenty of time. I don't even know if that 51 has a spotter."

Rick Ware Empire is striking early.

"Who's in that 51 Ed?" (derisively)
"Uh....Cody Ware."

"We got plenty of time. I don't even know if that 51 has a spotter."

Rick Ware Empire is striking early.
Yeah thank God Chase had room to dodge that

After listening to Bret Griffin on Saturday, listening to Eddie D'Hondt sounds like listening to a guy take a nap...

After listening to Bret Griffin on Saturday, listening to Eddie D'Hondt sounds like listening to a guy take a nap...
Lmao. Until you hear a sudden "DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN!!". Gives me a heart attack every time.

I selfishly really do not like the AShoc scheme for the 9. Can't find it in the pack visually.

Lmao. Until you hear a sudden "DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN!!". Gives me a heart attack every time.
Yep. And the NASCAR scanner is always 30 seconds or so ahead of my cable. When I hear the "DOWNDOWNDOWN" I hold my breath and wait for either "we're in it" or "you ok bud?"

Fords looking stout today. Harv's gonna steal one unless the 22 hooks him.

Penske cars and the 4 seem to be able to pass a will when needed. They did their homework.

Crap, 2:00... Looks like I have to get back to working. Have 9 in-car streaming from youtube on my desktop pc

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom