Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

I had a feeling Bubbas only shot at a win would be a rain shortened race. That's how it played out. That said he did race to the front before the rain so its not a total ***

If only that could happen to TikTok too

thats the one that needs to go first. Shame what everyone is willing to do on there. Seen enough in a couple glimpses. Made me feel waaayy to damn old.

Id be stunned if all that other stuff isn’t back for everyone by the evening tho

People who don’t like Facebook don’t have to use it. Lol at wanting something to go away that’s good for people. Screw people who have family in other counties who wouldn’t have any other way to talk to them I guess

Happy for Bubba but just a shame his first win had to come under a rain out. No burn out, no celebrating with a full stand of people, definitely a missed opportunity in terms of it looking like a bigger moment on video.

The only thing I hate about this win is that he didn't get to do an interview or fence climb on the front stretch. I would have loved to see the fan reaction.

People who don’t like Facebook don’t have to use it. Lol at wanting something to go away that’s good for people. Screw people who have family in other counties who wouldn’t have any other way to talk to them I guess
DDT was a pretty awesome insecticide. Lead paint lasted a long time. Probably safe to say the negatives outweigh the positives.

DDT was a pretty awesome insecticide. Lead paint lasted a long time. Probably safe to say the negatives outweigh the positives.

or people who don’t like it could you know, just not join it. Instagram is gone also, and someone who loves photos and everything like that, it suck to lose it. WhatsApp something I don’t use, but a lot of people do would be gone. Let’s not even start on how many people would be out of a job.

Don't need Facecrap to keep up with family. They have this cool little invention called cel phones that work just fine for keeping up with family...and they come in different sizes too and will fit right in your pocket so you can take them with you everywhere you go. ;) :)
Yeah don’t really work to good for ones who live outside the country unless you both have iPhones. Nice try tho

Yeah don’t really work to good for ones who live outside the country unless you both have iPhones. Nice try tho
I thought about that after I typed it and deleted it. I was just joking anyway. :D

Back
Top Bottom