Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

It was the family guy asian driver clip with the larson wreck added in at the end.

The best part is that Denny took it down himself and didn't get removed from the bluebird.
Thank you Elon!

Reactions: Pat
It's a friggin shame it's an "issue" anyway. I'm no Denny fan but he and Larson should be able to kid each other as buddies. Wasn't aimed at anyone except him. I'm sure there were people lined up to enact their "victim" status once it posted.

Blaney was pretty ticked at Kurt as well...
Here is his radio com, edited...
RB: F___ Kurt Busch I'm gonna go whip Kurt Busch. He's lucky we didn't wreck that f___in P*ick
Any ideas as to why RB was pissed at KB?

Then he should have sent it in an e-mail. Apparently Denny didn't learn anything from Larson's public 'N-bomb between friends'.
Yet many of Larson's peers and some of the "we still have work to do" crowd in here have had no problem referring to Kyle as Yung Money.
Just another reason to be excited about the possibilities involved with a censorship free social media platform.

Yet everybody moaned about JJ being so vanilla, now we had a driver make a JOKE and everybody takes offense to it. You can't have it both ways. SMDH!

I think many missed the point. Denny removed his public tweet. Did somebody hold a gun to his head? The good thing about twitter is that you can remove stupid $**** you say. He apparently didn't like they reaction he got. Of course the R-F's heads explode, what's new.

Any ideas as to why RB was pissed at KB?
I believe Kurt is the "someone" in the post race statement. Blaney made the radio comment near the end.
Screenshot_20220426-144649_Twitter.jpg

The mandated course comes in response to a social-media post that Hamlin sent Monday afternoon. Hamlin’s post was directed toward Kyle Larson, whose last-lap move in Sunday’s race at Talladega Superspeedway collected the 23XI Racing entries of Kurt Busch and Bubba Wallace. Hamlin is a co-owner of the 23XI operation.

Hamlin deleted the tweet later Monday and issued an apology.

1650999121383.png

If Denny tweeted what I think he did IMO the sensitivity training is going overboard.

Nascar: we our drivers to have personalities

Also nascar: That's offensive, sensitivity training for you!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If Denny tweeted what I think he did IMO the sensitivity training is going overboard.

Nascar: we our drivers to have personalities

Also nascar: That's offensive, sensitivity training for you!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
What in the hell is this supposed to mean? It doesn't make any sense.

What in the hell is this supposed to mean? It doesn't make any sense.
It means some people think NASCAR and its drivers can only see the world in black and white, are incapable of a range of responses, and can’t tell what responses on that range are unacceptable to sponsors and manufacturers.

It's a friggin shame it's an "issue" anyway. I'm no Denny fan but he and Larson should be able to kid each other as buddies. Wasn't aimed at anyone except him. I'm sure there were people lined up to enact their "victim" status once it posted.
What are you looking for with this post? Agreement? No responses as a passive agreement? Argument? Denny Hamlin has to understand that what he posted was inexcusable. If his "friend" can't help him with this, perhaps his manufacturer which is part of the very culture he insulted can. So many layers of stupidity in what he did....and bewildering to see it excused by anybody.

What are you looking for with this post? Agreement? No responses as a passive agreement? Argument? Denny Hamlin has to understand that what he posted was inexcusable. If his "friend" can't help him with this, perhaps his manufacturer which is part of the very culture he insulted can. So many layers of stupidity in what he did....and bewildering to see it excused by anybody.
Hamlin drives for an Asian owned manufacturer, and even more astounding is he's part owner of a team that races them. I've thought for years that ol' ten thousand races didn't have the sense god gave a goose.

Hamlin drives for an Asian owned manufacturer, and even more astounding is he's part owner of a team that races them. I've thought for years that ol' ten thousand races didn't have the sense god gave a goose.
A company whose basic tenant is respect for people.

If Family Guy made its debut in 2022 instead of 1999, it would be canceled within three weeks. South Park would've been canceled halfway through the first episode.
Agreed, and anybody with a brain bigger than an acorn understands that.

If Family Guy made its debut in 2022 instead of 1999, it would be canceled within three weeks. South Park would've been canceled halfway through the first episode.
This might be the first time I say that but I agree with Andy 100%.
If you watch any comedy program from the 90s, 2000s or even the early 2010s, it seemed perfectly fine to make jokes about other people, even groups of people and no one would be offended because everyone knew it was a joke.

Did Larson even complain about Denny's post?

Back
Top Bottom