Cup RACE thread --- Texas, Rd. 2

Translation: “Chase Elliott didn’t win, so therefore winning a plate race doesn’t count.” Btw, Almirola had Dover won the week before until the late yellow, a race chase lucked into winning. ;)
This has nothing to do with Chase Elliott lol. Aric Almirola wasn't winning this race...Texas...on speed. You can have your hot take and I'll have mine.

Tony Stewart‏Verified account @TonyStewart
What a winning weekend! @DonnySchatz at the dirt track, @ColeCuster in Xfinity and @KevinHarvick in the Cup Series. We're gonna have a champagne shortage at this rate. So proud of everyone.
DrM-iy1U0AAJ4MF.jpg:large

There are the new boneheads for Texas.
Every year we lose hunters for that reason.
Can't cure stupid.

This has nothing to do with Chase Elliott lol. Aric Almirola wasn't winning this race...Texas...on speed. You can have your hot take and I'll have mine.

You were trying to discredit Almirola’s win. I was pointing out one could easily do the same for your driver. But I don’t discredit eithers win

You were trying to discredit Almirola’s win. I was pointing out one could easily do the same for your driver. But I don’t discredit eithers win

Nobody is discrediting his win. @AdoubleU24 is right, both of his victories came on plate tracks. He likes Aric quite a bit as well, it just his attitude during and after the race was very unbecoming. Like Truex, everyone should know the tendencies of their competition. Hell, Logano was not even close enough to touch him.

Aric has been as advertised, he's a fine racecar driver and Stewart knew how good Aric could be and has been fantastic. Come next season, Aric will win more races. No bold prediction needed for that.

Last edited:
Honestly dont understand Aric complaining about Logano at the end of the race.

Joey made a textbook pass on the high side and Aric is acting like he got intentionally wrecked.

The 78 and the 18 better step up their game. The main fords are looking quite stout lately

Back
Top Bottom