Cup RACE thread --- Texas, Rd. 2

This would be an entertaining high horsepower/low downforce track, as would most. But get rid of that idiotic traction compound and instead make a more grippy tire that wears down.

This would be an entertaining high horsepower/low downforce track, as would most. But get rid of that idiotic traction compound and instead make a more grippy tire that wears down.
Personally, I think this rules package is junk. Plus, get rid of the reducers, maybe limit horsepower, and give them more downforce. I wonder if the engine builders have figured out whether they can under build an engine like they did when restrictor plates first came out. They saw that making less horsepower and using a restrictor plate made the cars faster

Personally, I think this rules package is junk. Plus, get rid of the reducers, maybe limit horsepower, and give them more downforce. I wonder if the engine builders have figured out whether they can under build an engine like they did when restrictor plates first came out. They saw that making less horsepower and using a restrictor plate made the cars faster
Honestly, that raced yesterday is exactly how I imagined a restrictor plate race at Texas would be. Gone are the days of drivers lifting and using break at tracks like Texas Atlanta and Las Vegas. Brad Keselowski even said driving these cars is like playing a video game on rookie mode.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom