Cup RACE thread ---- Texas

not gonna lie seeing pitstops in the rain looks badass.

They looked good tonight. I doubt he complained much.

Also, Harvick was the bad guy in that situation IMO. Harvick ran him super tight.

When he lost the lead on lap 2, he probably yelled at the crew chief.

When he came down on Kenseth going into 1, I'm sure he blamed the spotter.

When he spun out the first time, I wouldn't be surprised if he blamed the crew for some reason.

When he spun after contact with the 4, he probably cried to grandpa. WHERE'S MY TEAM OWNER

Hopefully the race isn't called. I assume the curfew at the speedway isn't until at least 2:00AM, so there is plenty of time to get the full distance in.

When he lost the lead on lap 2, he probably yelled at the crew chief.

When he came down on Kenseth going into 1, I'm sure he blamed the spotter.

When he spun out the first time, I wouldn't be surprised if he blamed the crew for some reason.

When he spun after contact with the 4, he probably cried to grandpa. WHERE'S MY TEAM OWNER

Lmfao!!! Perhaps.

I really doubt we are going back to green, call it and lets move on to my neck of the woods.

Congrats Carl , you are going to Homestead

Spotters are saying theres no way they will get it dry.

It's a dumb debate about Austin Dillon. The Dillon boys aren't anomalies as rich kids in racing. It's a money-driven sport and almost everyone in the field had resource advantages that their competitors at lower levels did not.

If you don't want to root for him or anyone, fine. I don't like his personality and prefer Chase Elliott's demeanor (who also had familial advantages). I don't even know what people who make these weird arbitrary classist / economic distinctions think they are arguing for. To say Dillon doesn't belong in the Cup series based on his performance this year is asinine. How many drivers belong then, 10 or 12? I saw him race competitively part-time in dirt late models and modifieds, and nobody who isn't a wheelman can do that.

It's a dumb debate about Austin Dillon. The Dillon boys aren't anomalies as rich kids in racing. It's a money-driven sport and almost everyone in the field had resource advantages that their competitors at lower levels did not.

If you don't want to root for him or anyone, fine. I don't like his personality and prefer Chase Elliott's demeanor (who also had familial advantages). I don't even know what people who make these weird arbitrary classist / economic distinctions think they are arguing for. To say Dillon doesn't belong in the Cup series based on his performance this year is asinine. How many drivers belong then, 10 or 12? I saw him race competitively part-time in dirt late models and modifieds, and nobody who isn't a wheelman can do that.

I'm more of an Elliott fan, but you won't here me talk **** on the Dillon's driving ability... AD is a douchenozzle, however.

Yep. I couldn't care less what family he came from or how much money they invested in his racing career. I think he's a pretty good driver, but I also think he's a tool. I just can't stand the constant crying and bitching towards his team.

Dillon has a lot of seat time (bought by his grandpa) but he lacks real talent. He drove right down into the 83 and spun himself then jammed up the 4 and got what he deserved.

Dillon has a lot of seat time (bought by his grandpa) but he lacks real talent. He drove right down into the 83 and spun himself then jammed up the 4 and got what he deserved.

He either blamed the 83, or blamed his spotter. It's NEVER his fault!

Back
Top Bottom