Cup RACE thread ---- Texas

It's a dumb debate about Austin Dillon. The Dillon boys aren't anomalies as rich kids in racing. It's a money-driven sport and almost everyone in the field had resource advantages that their competitors at lower levels did not.

If you don't want to root for him or anyone, fine. I don't like his personality and prefer Chase Elliott's demeanor (who also had familial advantages). I don't even know what people who make these weird arbitrary classist / economic distinctions think they are arguing for. To say Dillon doesn't belong in the Cup series based on his performance this year is asinine. How many drivers belong then, 10 or 12? I saw him race competitively part-time in dirt late models and modifieds, and nobody who isn't a wheelman can do that.
You are 100% correct, I have a hard time liking him because the way he acts, like Dun said, a douchenozzle.

Oh man oh man.

Pumped Carl made it!

However, I was really looking forward to cheering on the 48 for #7. Gotta be honest, having mixed emotions about this right now.

Although I'm sure I'll hop on board with Carl come homestead. If either one of those two win, I'm happy

Oh man oh man.

Pumped Carl made it!

However, I was really looking forward to cheering on the 48 for #7. Gotta be honest, having mixed emotions about this right now.

Although I'm sure I'll hop on board with Carl come homestead. If either one of those two win, I'm happy
I was Happy for Carl to see him win and get in. Now I just hope Kyle and Matt gets in too

Back
Top Bottom