Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Christ, this is what nascar wanted. talladega ish-everywhere. hold it on the floot and hope for the best. This aint racing.

lets see the brake and throttle graphic

Good action so far. I could do without in car cameras for good I believe. They are always on board it seems when something happens.

[QUOTE="SlicedBread22, post: 1552261, .. so far this is good though![/QUOTE]

Yeah it's fun to watch them get sorted out - "speed-wise". Chase E. looks pretty good but there are probably fast cars working their way through the pack.

One Reality for KyBu missing the pit stall -- two different stories being babbled at us

wonderful...

The race where Harvick ran Kyle Busch down and hit the bubble of air and couldn't pass him? There were some big wrecks that's about it.
Harvick was right on Kyle's bumper, closer than people have been able to get to Jimmie so far. The track has also aged a year and they've tried working in the rest of the track much more than they did last year.

After this race youre gonna hear every driver say how hard it was to pass, book it.

These guys get runs but the bottom lane is the only lane worth a **** unless there is a push from behind on the high line.

Everything gets stalled out.

After this race youre gonna hear every driver say how hard it was to pass, book it.

These guys get runs but the bottom lane is the only lane worth a sh!t unless there is a push from behind on the high line.

Everything gets stalled out.
I was wondering when you would start complaining.. this has been good imo.. better than I expected

With higher downforce and lower HP, they need to further reinforce the front bumpers

so drivers don't have to "check up" to prevent damaging their car when they boot the slower traffic :D

i am shocked at all the this is great racing posts... it just seems like contrived BS with no real driver car control. :idunno:

I hate being so negative about something I have followed for decades but man....it's tough to stay positive these days

SHR's miserable qualifying has relegated them to midfield. Gonna need to do some miracles with strategy or something.

i am shocked at all the this is great racing posts... it just seems like contrived BS with no real driver car control. :idunno:

I hate being so negative about something I have followed for decades but man....it's tough to stay positive these days

We all got opinions, I like it, it’s cool you don’t tho bro! Not everyone will like the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom