Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Almirola gets penalized for a blend line violation, Harvick does literally the same thing and no penalty. NASCAR gonna NASCAR

Just in case anyone is concerned, my cat is really enjoying the race so far.

Attachments

• 20200719_151203.jpg
    20200719_151203.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
Any team which didn’t go over the video from yesterday with their driver explaining the dashed line deserves to be penalized if they screw up something so simple.
The dashed lines don’t indicate where the car must blend in.

The dashed lines don’t indicate where the car must blend in.

Nothing says a car MUST blend in. It’s where a driver is ALLOWED to contemplate it.

Doesn’t change the fact that they should’ve gone over where Allgaier went too soon.

That being said Harvick should’ve got dinged too.

Rick: Steve, how many cars have you seen that...
Steve: Well, how many cars are on track? That's how many I see

lol wtf?

Almirola bone head..boy's I'm going to be busy coming into the pit (has to pump the brakes a couple of times to get a pedal). Then blows himself into a pass thru leaving the pits with nothing to do but get on the race track.

Wow! So happy to finally join the forum. Have enjoyed reading the comments by everyone during all the races and hope to contribute a little in the future.
Welcome! Here, have a cider! Would you mind moving to the left? You're blocking my view.

Well, JJ wont be winning today.

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
Oh man, Jimmie wants it's so bad. He just doesn't have the car control he used to.

Nothing says a car MUST blend in. It’s where a driver is ALLOWED to contemplate it.

Doesn’t change the fact that they should’ve gone over where Allgaier went too soon.

That being said Harvick should’ve got dinged too.
The rule says to keep all 4 tire below the line until the exit of turn 2. By the rule, none of them should be penalized. NASCAR’s discretion is just having it’s time of the month this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom