Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Lmao this is why casual viewers don’t stick around to watch these things on TV.

Got a decent battle going on and cut to commercial without warning for no reason.
Even worse that there's barely any decent battles to begin with at this track. We come back from commercial and nobody is racing out there.

They’re in their own zip code per usual. Only thing that’ll stop him today is a late restart that somehow shuffles him.
I'm glad he's out front. But running faster with a bit of tire wear than fresh tires, is something I'm still not used to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chase: “I’ve killed the right front again.”
Alan: “copy. Just try to not get lapped.”

Chase: “I’ve killed the right front again.”
Alan: “copy. Just try to not get lapped.”
He's got 17 seconds in 11 laps.

That's pretty ****** of Alan, imo

Wtf has Daniels figured out? With the 550 package, it’s not Kyle’s talent and throttle control.
Dude is just smart.

You ever listen to him talk? He's just a smart dude.

Byron is better right now.

Ah, looks like Larson may have just backed up to him for the debris.

Wtf has Daniels figured out? With the 550 package, it’s not Kyle’s talent and throttle control.
Those two qualities are probably the reason why he is up front all the time.

With the 550 that little bit makes a difference and Daniels had some great setups even before Larson came through the door.

Sorry ... this is just wrong.
I really thought the 540 package would neuter him because Kyle killed them with his expert throttle control and being willing to hang it out. 550 in theory didn’t allow that. I admit I was wrong.

Harvick pre-race, probably.

1634502001111.gif

Byron could steal this race.

Or maybe he won't. Idk. The 5s advantage over him has shrunk each run, could be interesting here.

Back
Top Bottom