Cup RACE thread --- Texas

“Completely get out of the gas in the middle of the turn”

Good times…

Few questions folks, that last run were the 9 and 5 on equal tires?

I also see the running order is wonky. I'm assuming we had green flag stops to end the stage and some guys staying out?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I also see the running order is wonky. I'm assuming we had green flag stops to end the stage and some guys staying out?

I can’t answer the first as I didn’t really look lol. But yeah a lot of green flag pitting at end

Yes. Some guys topped off lap 38 amd stretched it. 18 had a speeding penalty and pitted during the Bubba caution as well, so he could make it. He’s not a threat on speed.

last run, yes, 9 and 5 on equal tires. They were first two that took 4.

I can’t answer the first as I didn’t really look lol. But yeah a lot of green flag pitting at end
Sounds like I'm missing a pretty decent Texas race. I'll be back in the next 5 or 10 minutes to catch the rest. Thanks!

Yes. Some guys topped off lap 38 amd stretched it. 18 had a speeding penalty and pitted during the Bubba caution as well, so he could make it. He’s not a threat on speed.
Well that worked out for him. I've been saying this since 2008, but Kyle Busch has had some subtle great luck throughout his entire cup career.

Sounds like I'm missing a pretty decent Texas race. I'll be back in the next 5 or 10 minutes to catch the rest. Thanks!

I mean, youre not missing much. But for Texas, yeah its decent lol

A lot of strategy happened just for everyone to be on the same exact strategy now.

Good news for the field, last run, Larson was running 29.0s 30 laps into the run. This run, can't even run a 29.2. Did Cliff out think himself again?

Good news for the field, last run, Larson was running 29.0s 30 laps into the run. This run, can't even run a 29.2. Did Cliff out think himself again?

Given he’s spanking the field and now the 9 is junk…. No

28.888, disregard lol

Byron could upset the apple cart and win this thing if he keeps running like he has so far...or even Harvick.

Given he’s spanking the field and now the 9 is junk…. No
What the hell happened to the 9? This is what happened to the 5 at Richmond. Blazing fast the first run, could never keep up after.

I think all of HMS has the same weakness. Adjusting from behind

What the hell happened to the 9? This is what happened to the 5 at Richmond. Blazing fast the first run, could never keep up after.

I think all of HMS has the same weakness. Adjusting from behind

Yeah, they adjusted it and poof.

"I think the driver has the harder job there Steve"

"..uh..well, yeah"...

Rick. Are you ****** kidding me?

Blaney is better than the 4.

Think he needs to work it a bit here.

I mean, to be fair they’ve come from the back and havent yet proved they have top 5 speed. He’s raced in the top 7-10 for most of the time.
He legit made it to 5th and was gaining on 4th, but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom