Cup RACE thread --- Texas

If you can just spin cars out under caution I know what I’m doing at the GWC in Phoenix.

Exactly.

This is about precedents. NASCAR can't decide to suspend Kyle Busch for it, but allow Marcos Ambrose to do it and William Byron to do it because they're popular.

I don’t approve of what Willy did. But it’s not the same as what Kyle did. I assume you mean when Kyle was a jackass and ran Ron into the wall head on a few years ago yeah?
So you’re ok with someone retaliating under yellow as long as they drive a Bowtie?
Should Byron be penalized?

Exactly.

This is about precedents. NASCAR can't decide to suspend Kyle Busch for it, but allow Marcos Ambrose to do it and William Byron to do it because they're popular.
Again. Kyle ran Ron right head on into the wall. That’s dangerous. Spinning someone into the isn’t. Lol it’s non comparable

I wonder how the condos are doing through all this anarchy

I ain’t wrong. You make excuses all the time for people you like. Always. I said it wasn’t right. I just said head on into the wall is worse than spinning. Which it is. Head on into the wall someone can get hurt, spin through the grass, you aren’t getting hurt. Plus Kyle was set for a weekend. Andy out here crying for the rest of the season. Is that not bias?

I ain’t wrong. You make excuses all the time for people you like. Always. I said it wasn’t right. I just said head on into the wall is worse than spinning. Which it is. Head on into the wall someone can get hurt, spin through the grass, you aren’t getting hurt. Plus Kyle was set for a weekend. Andy out here crying for the rest of the season. Is that not bias?
The 24 should’ve been penalized. End of the longest line or something.
Because he’s HMS he gets a pass.
Let’s Go Rick Hendrick 👍🏻

William Byron has had enough…Enough is Enough and it’s time for a change!
1664152908580.gif

The 24 should’ve been penalized. End of the longest line or something.
Because he’s HMS he gets a pass.
Let’s Go Rick Hendrick 👍🏻
Yeah I said he should get something. Sure. Never said other wise. But you compared it to Kyle. That’s my only issue. One was dangerous, the other wasn’t. Can’t you admit that?

Denny is a sick pup . Always has been , nothing new.

What crappie camera work.😵

Back
Top Bottom