Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Lmao I can’t say my friends have ever told me to swallow. But yeah I digress
Hell me and some of my other friends on another forum I’m on say alot worse to each other. Ever since I left the podium and everything, me and him have became good friends. Hell he checks in on me a lot to see how I’m doing with my depression and everything.

Meh.

Reddick is boring as ****. No thanks. Yellow please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hell me and some of my other friends on another forum I’m on say alot worse to each other. Ever since I left the podium and everything, me and him have became good friends. Hell he checks in on me a lot to see how I’m doing with my depression and everything.
That’s great. The Podium is its own animal.

Curious to see what Tyler does at 23XI.
I think this car is junk. I think this is why we have a record number of winners this season.
Prove me wrong.

Tyler leads the series in top 3s? Man, the guy really came close so many times before finally breaking through.

It’s unfair to compare Pop Pop’s Grandson to Reddick. Crazy RC couldn’t keep his franchise driver

I don’t think Kyle Busch will be as nice as Reddick when describing how bad a car is next year Lmao

Finally a win on an oval. NOW I can believe the floodgates are open for many more wins to come for him.

Back
Top Bottom