Cup RACE thread --- Texas

The fact that Talladega gets to follow this **** show up is pretty depressing. I may not even watch, I'll just tune in for The Roval and hope the points are favorable lol.

The “how about the fans” question they ask each week is cringy…to me at least

Byron getting interviewed for a 7th place finish. He knows how to please the sponsors when he know he probably wont win.

I like Texas.

Cliff Daniels: "Fastest car here today and we pissed it away on pit road. Sorry man, you deserve better. You did a great job."

Kyle: "yeah......10-4". He was burnt out and even called out the pit crew earlier in the race.

I suppose water finds its level from 2021-2022. But they made this race unnecessarily hard for him. Wins this race probably by 3 seconds without the 3 pit road issues (and the pit stop which wasn't necessary).

Very very frustrating race. You absolutely have to capitalize, as a team, in this round when you have a car that good, and Talladega looking next week.

Larson gets a B+, due to losing it in 4 there, and 2 poor restarts. Not an A.

Cliff gets a D and the pit crew gets an F.

Jaqua is an angrrrrry fan tonight.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha Denny has a list and Willy B just made it!
1664155099829.gif

I mean, I'm neutral on both drivers. Denny is a punk.

But at the end of the day, a guy got wrecked during yellow. WHY doesn't he keep his track position and WHY doesn't the guy dumping someone under yellow get penalized? It's easy to piss on Hamlin. And good on Byron for sticking up for himself. But he should have had to do a pass through. Hamlin should have kept his track position.

But at the end of the day, a guy got wrecked during yellow. WHY doesn't he keep his track position and WHY doesn't the guy dumping someone under yellow get penalized? It's easy to piss on Hamlin. And good on Byron for sticking up for himself. But he should have had to do a pass through. Hamlin should have kept his track position.

I agree that Byron should have had a penalty. But nah, can’t keep his position. Plenty of people have had stuff like that happen and don’t get to keep it. It’s the rules.

My input as a Byron fan...

Byron thought he needed to give Denny some payback and that's what he did! It was a harmless spin, but he should have had to start in the back, especially since Hamlin lost his track position.

I agree that Byron should have had a penalty. But nah, can’t keep his position. Plenty of people have had stuff like that happen and don’t get to keep it. It’s the rules.
Well fair enough. But I do agree, Byron should have been paralyzed for that

it was a love tap. Denny just didn't think Byron would do it.So he lost control. Nothing new for him, losing control.

Continued to be proud of the RFK boys. Buescher had a good top 10 car and Brad had another really good run that should have better.

Really have turned the corner the past month
They’ve found something. I think they’re gonna both be playoff drivers in 2023. Brad is building something over there

I want whatever Joey is on by the way. Dude seems way to happy so often lol.
Joey is the ONLY driver today who GENUINELY doesn't give a ****. He's the definition of happy and comfortable in his own skin. Dude has this metaphysical bubble of light surrounding him that's unpenetrable.

Dudes just an absolute good, dweeb, and clown, and doesn't give a ****.

Joey is the ONLY driver today who GENUINELY doesn't give a ****. He's the definition of happy and comfortable in his own skin. Dude has this metaphysical bubble of light surrounding him that's unpenetrable.

Dudes just an absolute good, dweeb, and clown, and doesn't give a ****.

I ain’t even really a Joey fan, and he pisses me off sometimes, but yeah he seems like a pretty chill happy go lucky dude.

Back
Top Bottom