Cup RACE thread --- Texas

That was a fun race listening on radio. Can’t wait to go back and watch what I missed on DVR

You needed to off strategy to catch the 5 and Jones was far enough up in the field that they had no way of knowing how many would stay out. They also had no way of knowing that Larson would put himself in the fence.

Staying out was the no win situation, given the information available at the time.
Pitting was a " no win situation" my friend. Track position was king.

There’s a certain segment of the fanbase that will always criticize Bubba. The guy could race like Mark Martin and people would attack him for “not caring enough.”
he was a featherless dart and blamed the 14 in interview. It is what it is.

I'm so sick of Byron lucking into ****** wins.

Switching this **** off. What a joke.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

At some point, it's not luck.

William Byron is one of the most talented drivers I've ever watched. When he ran Late Models, he was better than Chase Elliott in the races I saw them compete head-to-head in.

And the NextGen car is designed to emulate the type of racing you'd see on iRacing. Which, because of his background, benefits William Byron more than literally any other driver in the history of the sport.

He's not winning because of luck. He's winning because he's the most consistent driver since Mark Martin, he puts himself in position, and he's the king of close-quarters racing and shootouts.

At this point, he's the best driver in NASCAR.

1695597800435.png

Bubba needs some anti-depressants. Dude did good.
Good race, honestly.

Last caution killed it, but he said it best himself earlier this week. That's the rollercoaster of anxiety, it will have the highest of highs. Sometimes the lows are just as bad, depending on the person, the floor will be different.

Good win for Willy B, Chastain needed a shot in the foot as well. Bubba did great, can't get it right all the time. Re-rack them for the next few weeks and get the most out of it.

I don't buy it.

Talladega

If Larson gets caught up next week I promise you some others around him in points will too. Then just go have a solid run at the Roval which he should do.

I don't wanna see this phoning it in stuff just to have you back on here in a few weeks when he inevitably makes the final 4 lol.

At some point, it's not luck.

William Byron is one of the most talented drivers I've ever watched. When he ran Late Models, he was better than Chase Elliott in the races I saw them compete head-to-head in.

And the NextGen car is designed to emulate the type of racing you'd see on iRacing. Which, because of his background, benefits William Byron more than literally any other driver in the history of the sport.

He's not winning because of luck. He's winning because he's the most consistent driver since Mark Martin, he puts himself in position, and he's the king of close-quarters racing and shootouts.

At this point, he's the best driver in NASCAR.
Oh my God XD

If Larson gets caught up next week I promise you some others around him in points will too. Then just go have a solid run at the Roval which he should do.

I don't wanna see this phoning it in stuff just to have you back on here in a few weeks when he inevitably makes the final 4 lol.
Sure. I could say he's due for a good finish at Talladega.

But I'm just gutted dude. Every time Larson has controlled a race in the third stage, and checked out, a backmarker yellow comes out, and then this happens.

It's just been the season. We'll see.

Good race, honestly.

Last caution killed it, but he said it best himself earlier this week. That's the rollercoaster of anxiety, it will have the highest of highs. Sometimes the lows are just as bad, depending on the person, the floor will be different.

Good win for Willy B, Chastain needed a shot in the foot as well. Bubba did great, can't get it right all the time. Re-rack them for the next few weeks and get the most out of it.
Big time facts, big time.

Bubba would be a championship contender if he could get out of his own head. The guy is incredibly talented.
The more he puts himself in those situations, the better he will become at getting the results he wants. The more you run up at the very front, the more good things happen to you. Ask William Byron.

Back
Top Bottom