Cup RACE thread --- Texas

I'm so sick of Byron lucking into ****** wins.

Switching this **** off. What a joke.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I can see that eventually if keeps happening enough times there’s a point where it has to be something other than just pure luck. He does a hell of a job just taking care of his car and not pushing until he actually needs to late.

I can see that eventually if keeps happening enough times there’s a point where it has to be something other than just pure luck. He does a hell of a job just taking care of his car and not pushing until he actually needs to late.

He's the most consistent driver since Mark Martin. And this car is inherently designed to emulate the type of racing you get on videogames.

Byron's consistent, talented, and has the skillset this car caters to the most. I don't just think he's poised to win a championship, I think he's going to go on a dynasty run.

Lighten up. You've said worse...
And, you're not the only depressed person here. People deal with it in their own way.
By saying you're not going to interact with me via a post ,is in fact , interaction. NOT posting is the epitome of NOT interacting.
I see the Mods were alerted...

Man, Bubba had good speed at qualifying and he dominates the first 2/3rd of the stage, but he falls back in the last 1/3rd of the stage and he did that at the end of the race. 23XI is improving and so is Bubba Wallace, they just need to work on figuring out how to end the stage and race out front.

Did anyone catch the Chastain interview. While he was being interviewed the 23 team push their car into him. What a bunch of A-holes.
image.jpg

I know some folks dislike playoffs but man I love the pressure that it puts on the teams and drivers. Talladega should be another wild race ( Watch it be tame lol ).

Still quite frustrated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

He's had some good finishes lately, 4th at Dega in 22 and he won at the Roval in 21.
The last year and a half he has ran a lot better than ever in plate races, he just hasn’t the finishes to show.

You can say but he doesn’t finish them. But hell even jr went 2 or 3 years I think without finishing a plate race, so he must be pretty bad at it. That’s just pack racing. No one is going to finish them all clean.

Lighten up. You've said worse...
And, you're not the only depressed person here. People deal with it in their own way.
By saying you're not going to interact with me via a post ,is in fact , interaction. NOT posting is the epitome of NOT interacting.
I see the Mods were alerted...
Look man, I just take mental health seriously. Like anything else, I'm fine with throwing jabs about. But mental health is something I take serious. I lost people because their depression got to much for them. I've been that close myself to the deep end, So I'm not going to "lighten up"

Also, the mods probably weren't alerted, they just probably saw it. They keep a tight eye on things around here.

What was the Burt Reynolds’s movie where he had to wear a chicken suit

Ranks with that
Its fun, this sport is tough and it you are grinding every single day so when you win its an amazing feeling and you remember why you do this, so wear a big hat, spray that champagne, celebrate and enjoy the moment.

Oh and the movie is Stroker Ace

Back
Top Bottom