Cup RACE thread --- The Roval

Nah, someone keeps acting dickish to you, you put them in their place. I like both, but I would’ve done it also. Sorry not sorry.

I love when the chevys take each other out lol but I have to say that Bowman has one coming now...eye for an eye.

Nah, someone keeps acting dickish to you, you put them in their place. I like both, but I would’ve done it also. Sorry not sorry.

No disrespect to you, but IMO there is a range of appropriate responses to "he flipped me off and is disrespecting me wah", and that isn't in it. Maybe on iRacing, I dunno. Not out there on the real track, and not when NASCAR is set up to protect Bowman from further response.

No disrespect to you, but IMO there is a range of appropriate responses to "he flipped me off and is disrespecting me wah", and that isn't in it. Maybe on iRacing, I dunno. Not out there on the real track, and not when NASCAR is set up to protect Bowman from further response.

Guess we got to agree to disagree. I mean, when someone keeps doing that it’s going to piss you off.

I like Bubba and his playful attitude but theres always a time and a place.

Sometimes you gotta put both hands on the wheel and do your job instead of joking around.

Race like you're trying to get somewhere in this sport.

Wrong driver Rick lol

Back
Top Bottom