Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

And we are going road course racing, oh yeah

Same here, lovin having them in corners.

I like this whole announce team. Even Bagley.

Kligerman deserves a bigger role with NBC. Give him Rutledge's job.

REBS31,

JD pic is a nice touch! I remember that race and one after at Michigan (Jarrett/Allison duel) like it was yesterday

I like this whole announce team. Even Bagley.

The Bag Man takes a lot of heat here but I used to like his morning show on the way to work, warts and all. Pistol Pete and the Bag Man. I didn't mind the talk about non-Nascar stuff, birthday parties, their experience in the airport, etc...just me I guess. I had a long ride to work at one point.

LOL ooohh, corner step on the new Silverado, welcome to 2002, the Chevy Avalanche I am driving has them

The bust is up to 3rd..

LOL ooohh, corner step on the new Silverado, welcome to 2002, the Chevy Avalanche I am driving has them

That commercial is filmed at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway in the middle of bum**** nowhere between Blythe and Indio, CA. It's amazing that these people drove out there for this ****. Lol

The racetrack being there at all is random as hell. Who wants to drive a racecar in 125* heat?

Missing the point. Ford still doesn't have them.

But yes, it's a dumb commercial, like every other commercial Chevrolet has put out in the last few years

Full-on crack

Reactions: Bob
I'll never understand why a person would tune into a talk radio show, then bitch about the content. Change. The. Channel?:rolleyes:
It didn't take me long to learn that about Colin Cowherd after he took over for Dan Patrick at ESPN Radio, or about the two twits who replaced Cowherd. I'm sure they're making more money than I am and have plenty of fans, but I as long as I can still switch stations...

Missing the point. Ford still doesn't have them.

But yes, it's a dumb commercial, like every other commercial Chevrolet has put out in the last few years
No, I was not missing the point;), I think its funny, its something GM's been doing since I guess 2002, but they make it seem likes it something they just thought of.

But yes, it is just as dumb as all the other GM commercials.

Probably should get back tot talking about the race though.

Back
Top Bottom