Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

ATTENTION ATTENTION!! I thought Kyle Busch was a sore loser??????? I guess nobody seen the sportsmanship of the GREAT KYLE BUSCH today.. give respect wheh it’s due and stop hating .. congrats chase. He drove his ass off!

Dawsonville Pool Room‏ @DawsonPoolRoom
CHASE ELLIOTT WINS AT @WGI!!!! FIRST CAREER MENCS WIN!!!!! GETTING READY TO BURN THIS SI-REEN DOWN!!!!
1f3c1.png
1f4e2.png
I wish I could "like" this about 15 times. LOL

Dawsonville Pool Room‏ @DawsonPoolRoom
Guys, my phone is blowing up! I’m trying to get a video but we are just too darn excited. Just know it’s blaring like never before!!!!

Clouding up here in Atlanta (not that far from D-Ville_....probably a lot of non-Nascar fans in the Dawsonville area are huddling in their basements and interior bathrooms about now expecting a tornado :)

Just catching up on DVR...

Congrats Chase!! That turn one double whoops was awesome.

LOLOLOL Kyle Busch congratulating Chase, turning his back and then giving CE a spritzer to the face as he walks away. Freaking classic!

I play some nice billiards. Would’ve liked to have been present in my Z-line Designs 18 hat and taking their money. :)

Well, as long as you said you were a Chase Elliott fan and didn't brag too much about the money you won....they might have let you walk out with your fingers intact ;)

Well, as long as you said you were a Chase Elliott fan and didn't brag too much about the money you won....they might have let you walk out with your fingers intact ;)
:D
Spent half my life in a pool hall.
I expect they’d have been preoccupied with finding the siren and removing the bird nest, giving me ample time to escape.
:)

I knew this day would come and it is much sweeter than I thought it would be. Chase was tested
all day and the script could not have been any more dramatic. This will go down as one of my top
3 favorite moments in motorsports ever. Looked like it was fun for the other drivers as well.
I especially liked when KyBu came up shook his hand and threw Gatorade on Chase as he walked away.
Just great stuff.

Dammitt I missed the race today. Oh well, congrats to Chase. The world is OK again, there’s an Elliott in the #9 in victory lane.

:D

I expect they’d have been preoccupied with finding the siren and removing the bird nest, giving me ample time to escape.
:)

LOL...yeah it has been awhile since they fired up the siren for Awesome Bill....chances are they had to do some "emergency maintenance".

Saw the end at a local watering hole. I was the only one in the place rooting but so be it. Way to go Chase. Long time coming.

Back
Top Bottom