Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Happy Chase finally won but also angry the 18 didnt fill up on the last stop. Down side of liking too many drivers lol

Massive congratulations to Chase Elliott!

Bittersweet knowing that CE and MTJ had what was probably the best dogfight I have seen all year long! Hats off to both guys, massive congratulations to Chase! :D

AJ has been pretty invisible in this race.

I'm calling it now, drivers only make so much of a difference now in days. Its crazy how talented AJ is, but he's much better than 15th place like he was today. I think his equipment is really a hindrance at this point.

That's not taking away from anyone else, but I'd be lying in a better car that AJ would be a threat more often. Look at the other 14 cars in front of him with the big teams in HMS, JGR (FRR), SHR, CGR, and a Penske car. Those cars are much better than the JTG equipment. That's just my take though, it don't mean **** honestly.

Last edited:
I'm calling it now, drivers only make so much of a difference now in days. Its crazy how talented AJ is, but he's much better than 15th place like he was today. I think his equipment is really a hindrance at this point.

That's not taking away from anyone else, but I'd be lying in a better car that AJ would be a threat more often. Look at the other 14 cars in front of him with the big teams in HMS, JGR (FRR), SHR, CGR, and a Penske car. Those cars are much better than the JTG equipment. That's just my take though, it don't mean ahit honestly.

The Toyos have a definite advantage be it the teams they're on or the car itself but it's obvious just look at qualifying it says it all.

That's not taking away from anyone else, but I'd be lying in a better car that AJ would be a threat more often. Look at the other 14 cars in front of him with the big teams in HMS, JGR (FRR), SHR, CGR, and a Penske car. Those cars are much better than the JTG equipment. That's just my take though, it don't mean sh!t honestly.
yep it's a pretty big gap. The press isn't making it any better hyping the **** out of A.J. He had a decent car in the Xfinity and finished second.

That's not taking away from anyone else, but I'd be lying in a better car that AJ would be a threat more often. Look at the other 14 cars in front of him with the big teams in HMS, JGR (FRR), SHR, CGR, and a Penske car. Those cars are much better than the JTG equipment. That's just my take though, it don't mean sh!t honestly.
Car was damaged early today

AJ is a wheelman. His racecars are garbage. He tears up his stuff trying to do too much at the only 2 tracks he has a chance to compete on.

Way too much pressure on the 47 guys at Sonoma and the Glen.

5 years ago at Dover, I first witnessed Chase. Finished 4th after having two speeding penalties. Became a fan and 5 years later, I see his first cup win. Pretty cool
After his xfinity win at Texas I was indifferent. Although after his win at Darlington and the way he drove to the front without mercy, I was an immediate fan.

Flames. Gotta have flames on the car to guarantee a win...:):):):):):):):):)

Reactions: Pat
What happened ??
I think he was joking about Kyle spraying Chase with water as he walked away from the car window. At least that's how I took it. Kyle would have made it a hell of an interesting three way battle at the end had be been there. He was understandably pissed in his interviews, but I thought he showed a ton of class towards Chase in his comments and actions. One of the best parts of the celebration on and off track was seeing the number of drivers that actually respect Chase. I had always gotten the vibe that the other drivers really low-key hated him or at least didn't respect him because they figured he'd choke.

"In Mexico, he grew up racing go karts on courses that turn right as well as left."

It's like their target audience is third graders.
"If the QB throws the pass into the end zone and it's caught by somebody on his team, they'll score some points!"

That would probably change if he would stop being an ass. His brother finally learned.
He needs to be humbled like Kurt and put in a mediocre ride for a while.
Stop being an ass lol.. dude just went over and congratulated chase and even made an Instagram post about chase and he still getting bashed..

That would probably change if he would stop being an ass. His brother finally learned.
He needs to be humbled like Kurt and put in a mediocre ride for a while.

Put Kyle Busch in a turd ? o_O:confused: because he congratulated a young winner ?

******. Awesome.

Great run by the 19 and 20 too. Great battle for the lead all damned race.

Back
Top Bottom