Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

He has an abundance of skill, he is a wheel man.

I think it’s hilarious bubba says “I wrecked him”

Hell, it wasn’t no wreck. It made Kyle look amazing. Tried to wreck Kyle Busch and failed :D

This is now how I’ll remember bubba... the guy who wanted to wreck Kyle and then Kyle just hits the button and keeps going like nothing happened.

Hell, it wasn’t no wreck. It made Kyle look amazing. Tried to wreck Kyle Busch and failed :D

This is now how I’ll remember bubba... the guy who wanted to wreck Kyle and then Kyle just hits the button and keeps going like nothing happened.

Byron takes out the front of his car running into the back of the 18 :rolleyes: hilarious stuff

Highlight of Bubba Wallaces career, spinning out kyle busch under caution

wow

what a career he has

Thoughts:
-Bubba Wallace tripled his fanbase size. Unfortunately, he still finished in the high 20s.
-Kyle Busch spins early, gets taken out on the frontstretch by Bubba, and still finished 11th. This field is really not deep.
(By the way, I don't like Busch at all, but what was Bubba doing taking him down that far?)
-Elliott and Truex had a nice little duel, although Truex didn't have the straightline speed to even make a decent move on Chase.

(By the way, I don't like Busch at all, but what was Bubba doing taking him down that far?)
Kyle wrecked him coming out of the bus stop, which NBC missed entirely, so Bubba exacted his revenge.

If Kyle is gonna drive like an ass he’s gonna get bit every now and then.

Highlight of Bubba Wallaces career, spinning out kyle busch under caution

wow

what a career he has
That's not what happened.

You spelled William Byron wrong.

Kyle was lucky they threw a nonsense caution for him(again) or he would have had to pit under green and would have lost a lap. He can thank NASCAR for that 11th place finish.

Kyle was lucky they threw a nonsense caution for him(again) or he would have had to pit under green and would have lost a lap. He can thank NASCAR for that 11th place finish.
Nascar and the announcers have always looked after him. The squawkers in the booth are screaming about him running 22nd and passing a back marker and ignoring the real racing going on.

Nascar and the announcers have always looked after him. The squawkers in the booth are screaming about him running 22nd and passing a back marker and ignoring the real racing going on.

calling a caution and they get to come in and fix the car and put on 4 fresh ones when he was the cause of the caution was one of the worse calls of the season. The booth said nothing. All day long they said if a car could move under it's own power no caution would be called..silence. Kyle drives Wallace into the tires at the bus stop, Wallace gets it going with pieces hanging off of it..no caution, Kyle drives Byron into the grass fills up his radiator grill with grass..nothing.

Last edited:
Lack of transparency is the problem. NASCAR might be dealing with other concerns that are not obvious to the audience -- which may give the audience room to imagine; which will lead to claims of arbitrary or conspiratorial handling of the matter.

NASCAR should put a Race Control Official either remote or in the booth that can sort these issues for the audience in real- or near-time (once they sort out other issues). If this is an "Entertainment", then prioritize informing the audience following Safety, Track Clean Up, Pit Road, and Restart Order.

Maybe give the Booth a 15-30 second on-camera explanation of a Call or Non-Call, etc. Then a follow-up question or two.

It's more important than cramming in driver's hometown, latest tweet, past conflict history, ad naseum Silly Season or Playoff Implication rehash, etc.

That's not what happened.

You spelled William Byron wrong.

You do realize Kyle was spun out UNDER Caution right? The flag flew for Jimmie

You do realize Kyle was spun out UNDER Caution right? The flag flew for Jimmie
IDK if that is correct.

upload_2019-8-5_9-25-33.png

They always have. In 2008 they were crowning him as the next Jeff Gordon, and the best driver/favorite going forward

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They always have. In 2008 they were crowning him as the next Jeff Gordon, and the best driver/favorite going forward

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
And missed on both counts in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom