Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

I wouldn't say as clean as they come. He's pretty aggressive. But Blaney's not gonna wreck someone on purpose.

Don’t get me wrong, Blaney was at fault there. But it wasn’t intentional.

Jimmie has every right to be mad, but he acts like he’s never done anything. I seem to remember him overdriving the Roval and taking out the leader last year. **** happens.

Jimmie has every right to be mad, but he acts like he’s never done anything. I seem to remember him overdriving the Roval and taking out the leader last year. sh!t happens.

And ironically, Blaney got that win.

Jimmie has every right to be mad, but he acts like he’s never done anything. I seem to remember him overdriving the Roval and taking out the leader last year. sh!t happens.
He didn't run and hide like KDB did when they were wanting interviews. The guy has been good for the sport his whole career.

He didn't run and hide like KDB did when they were wanting interviews. The guy has been good for the sport his whole career.

Kyle is an entirely different beast.

Jimmie gets mad for the first time in 10 years and now he needs a pacifier.

Feel bad for Ryan.

Also, I want a KB interview!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It can be true that aero made a huge impact on the finish but that doesn’t mean I’m bashing or taking anything away from chase. I like chase. I just don’t like the fact that aero push is making an impact on road courses. That said, Chase drove the race of his career and earned that win. Made zero mistakes

Personally I think Buescher is doing more with less than Dibenedeto, but both are interesting to follow
upload_2019-8-4_17-25-19.png

I wonder if Rick Allen's Aggressometer dial goes to 11, and what happens when that level is achieved.

It can be true that aero made a huge impact on the finish but that doesn’t mean I’m bashing or taking anything away from chase. I like chase. I just don’t like the fact that aero push is making an impact on road courses. That said, Chase drove the race of his career and earned that win. Made zero mistakes
tell that to Blaney :p:D

Chase is quite frank and humble, another reason to appreciate him. The simple acknowledgement that clean air is a bigger factor with high downforce racing doesn't take away from his drive today.

Wow. That's honesty I wouldn't expect from many drivers.

Chase is quite frank and humble, another reason to appreciate him. The simple acknowledgement that clean air is a bigger factor with high downforce racing doesn't take away from his drive today.

nonsense, out front in clean air is a factor in racing period. Where is the proof one or the other is less or more? There were two almost identical races with the same contestants on the same track using two completely different packages. Where in the hell was the difference?

high downforce must have been the problem here also being frank and humble and all. :rolleyes:

I don't know how to decipher this, nor am I curious given the eye rolling. I don't need to substantiate the race winner's comments about the racing conditions. If you disagree with my characterization of Elliott as frank and humble, that's fine.

I don't know how to decipher this, nor am I curious given the eye rolling. I don't need to substantiate the race winner's comments about the racing conditions. If you disagree with my characterization of Elliott as frank and humble, that's fine.
might be because you put words in his mouth ya think?

Well Kyle impressed me. Aside from the obvious debates left after the race of who’s right and wrong...

Kyle drove out of that spin like a BOSS.

Well Kyle impressed me. Aside from the obvious debates left after the race of who’s right and wrong...

Kyle drove out of that spin like a BOSS.
No doubt Kyle is a wheelman, but a championship racer is more than raw talent. Kyle's championship came in an abbreviated season and he didn't have enough time for a complete meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom