Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Hendrick Motorsports has finished 1-2 in 48 races. But the Kyle Larson-Chase Elliott 1-2 at Watkins Glen was the first time Hendrick has ever finished 1-2 at the track.

Kyle Larson back tracking his apology to Bell for wrecking him after seeing some replays. Says he’s not entirely in the wrong, that he didn’t dive bomb the turn, and that Bell turned down like he wasn’t even there. Unsure if there was a spotter miscommunication. When trying to call Bell he’s not getting and answer and says that “any other adult in the field would atleast have a conversation”.

Bell clearly pinched down on Larson, who had at least half his car positioned to the inside.

I didn't think he was in the wrong anyway. He had a good fender in there and was on the curb, Bell could have given him room. A racin' deal...
Thought this was crystal clear even during the race.

I didn't think he was in the wrong anyway. He had a good fender in there and was on the curb, Bell could have given him room. A racin' deal...
I was surprised when he apologized after the race to Bell. Especially when earlier Bell ran him all over the course blocking in the same turn 1 when Larson was trying to pass him clean

On radioactive last night on the hub you can hear his spotter telling him that Larson is inside

Thought this was crystal clear even during the race.
Just watched the video
sure he was inside
But just before contact Larson locked up front tire and then made contact

Earnhardt was good at driving with a push
a car on the outside always help you make the turn

still it’s a racing deal
rubbin’s racin

I was surprised when he apologized after the race to Bell. Especially when earlier Bell ran him all over the course blocking in the same turn 1 when Larson was trying to pass him clean
I think Larson felt bad and was just trying to do his buddy a solid, but basically said f*** that when Bell proceeded to complain, skew the incident, and not take his calls.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just watched the video
sure he was inside
But just before contact Larson locked up front tire and then made contact

Earnhardt was good at driving with a push
a car on the outside always help you make the turn

still it’s a racing deal
rubbin’s racin
Locking up the tire didn't make a difference because Larson still made the turn and was on the curb when the contact was made.

Larson made an agressive move, got position, Bell wrecked himself imo.

Locking up the tire didn't make a difference because Larson still made the turn and was on the curb when the contact was made.

Larson made an agressive move, got position, Bell wrecked himself imo.

And now he won't even talk to Larson. Fitting right in at the Jibbs family

Back
Top Bottom