Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

It isn't an exception. The teams get 7 mins to fix it in the pits, but Nascar decided they couldn't fix it and took them to the garage
If you can't drive it back it's not fixable and doesn't fall under getting 7 minutes. and NASCAR has the rule that says they can do that. It's not a flat tire like Nlaney wants to compare it to very different situations. Blaney doesn't get special treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
If you can't drive it back it's not fixable and doesn't fall under getting 7 minutes. and NASCAR has the rule that says they can do that. It's not a flat tire like Nlaney wants to compare it to very different situations. Blaney doesn't get special treatment.
Still say it should be the crew chief's decision. But, I understand not towing it to the pits.

It came in on the hook? Sorry.

After passing all those cars, Larson is back to 20th where he started thanks to a botched pit call.

edit: make that 27th.....

After passing all those cars, Larson is back to 20th where he started thanks to a botched pit call.

edit: make that 27th.....

Now can't pass the 51.

Can't stand Cliff Daniel's conservative "no changes" calls

This is a ****** joke. We can drive from p20 to p8, now the next run we can't pass the 51 the entire 20 lap run for p26? This package sucks.

This is a ****** joke. We can drive from p20 to p8, now the next run we can't pass the 51 the entire 20 lap run for p26? This package sucks.
Yet he managed to pass a bunch of cars before the stage ended with the same package. He'll start moving up.

Is it really that hard to pass here? Not a single pass since restart. Yawn

Penalty on the 5.

Tail end of the longest line. Got a break track position wise here?

Psyche. Worst one yet

I’m not going to tell you about his penalty then

Edit: beat me to it

Larson’s team are literally amateurs.

Forever restarting last here. Nice

Back
Top Bottom