Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

They should stop having the GWCrs, and double file restarts. Nascar should also be forced to execute the people who implemented this failed experiment. A burnt sacrifice or peace offering is needed, somebody should have to die for what they have done to the people..
Well said. I'm in agreement, heck even dirt racing goes to single file if restarts are too wild. And sprint car racing is a sport where dice and roulette wheels are used to invert the top cars.

That finish between Buescher and SVG at Watkins Glenn will go down as one of the most exciting finishes in Nascar history. The playoff's win and you are in B.S. is a black mark against what Buescher did. Without the fudged up points system Buescher would be in the top 10 in points right now, but the press will try to forget that, and focus the herd on poor Denny.
that finish was just fantastic, pretty clean too compared to what we have recently seen in the last month or so. I know you're on the anti playoffs crusade and rightfully so, but I've about had enough of the GWC every week. I wouldnt be opposed to finishing under caution, I think alot of crap we see at the end of these to bring out the caution and the ensuing Overtime Chaos would go away.

that finish was just fantastic, pretty clean too compared to what we have recently seen in the last month or so. I know you're on the anti playoffs crusade and rightfully so, but I've about had enough of the GWC every week. I wouldnt be opposed to finishing under caution, I think alot of crap we see at the end of these to bring out the caution and the ensuing Overtime Chaos would go away.
Plenty to cry about for cry babies, they will make a problem when there isn't one. There wasn't a problem with this GWC at the Glen, it went off like it should, and produced one of the best finishes at Watkins Glen, but all you hear is GWC. lol Typical.

Plenty to cry about for cry babies, they will make a problem when there isn't one. There wasn't a problem with this GWC at the Glen, it went off like it should, and produced one of the best finishes at Watkins Glen, but all you hear is GWC. lol Typical.
Fantastic it worked this week. We'll see about next week and then at Talladega

There were 11 lead changes and all kinds of shuffling in the field because of different strategies. I didn't think it was a terrible race and it had a historic finish. Nobody in the top 5 was a big timer.

Back
Top Bottom