CUTTING THROUGH THE bull****....WHO WINS THIS THING?

Chris Buescher has been fantastic this past month. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a deep playoff run. I'm a Ford guy so maybe I'm a little biased, but still, they have speed.

I think a Hendrick car takes it all. Larson has had the speed every week, but William Byron has been the most effective driver all year. Plus, with Chase Elliott and Alex Bowman locked out, they're going to do what they can to help Byron and Larson. And, on top of that, the 9 team is racing for an owner's championship.

JGR also has one car out, but I'm not sure Ty Gibbs is going to play the "helping teammates" game. If he's in position to win a race, he's going to go for it, playoffs be damned,

I just don't see William Byron winning it all. He hasn't been nearly as dominant as people make it out to be. Truex won the regular season, and according to the data, is also faster.

This feels like 2008 all over again with Kyle Busch.

Byron is having a breakout year, but I see him as a darkhorse at best.

He isn't this year's champion.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I just don't see William Byron winning it all. He hasn't been nearly as dominant as people make it out to be. Truex won the regular season, and according to the data, is also faster.

I don't see much difference except the 2 extra wins Byron has.

Truex- 9 top 5, 15 top 10's with 3 wins
Byron- 9 top 5, 15 top 10's with 5 wins

KDB WINS IT ALL!!!!!

Gonna pull a Tony Stewart, will win multiple of the final 10 races and the championship to silence all critics.

KDB WINS IT ALL!!!!!

Gonna pull a Tony Stewart, will win multiple of the final 10 races and the championship to silence all critics.
I wouldn't be surprised. It would be something else to see RCR win a title, their first since the early 90's.

All fairly good points in this thread. How about Keselowski's playoff outlook? His team-mate has gone out and won races, and Kez has been in the playoffs scenario plenty of times before. I don't find it difficult to fathom seeing him strike up some "surprises."

I'm going to be real, I don't see Hamlin winning the championship. He ran over too many drivers this seasons to not get taken out like Joey Logano was when Matt Kenseth junked him in the 2015 Fall Martinsville race.

I think William Byron is going to win it, he may not always be the fastest, but he puts the car in first place when it matters.

I choose Bubba Wallace to be my dark horse pick.

Hard to tell if your response is authentic, or you are just being an ass...but it's important to point out that last year's Regular Season Champion did not win the Championship.
Oh, I'm definitely being an ass because you are absolutely a clown.

That said, Truex and Byron are the favorites in my opinion but I hope Larson wins his second championship in 3 seasons.

I'm going to be real, I don't see Hamlin winning the championship.
It's possible Hambone could win. He has attempted it enough. It's under the "even a blind sow can find an acorn once in awhile" clause. I don't think he will make it to the final four hopefully.

It's possible Hambone could win. He has attempted it enough. It's under the "even a blind sow can find an acorn once in awhile" clause. I don't think he will make it to the final four hopefully.
Depending on how it shakes out, I can definitely see either Larson or Chase junking him 1) to prevent him from advancing to the next round & 2) Hamlin has door'd those two the most in the 2023 season, mostly on the closing laps to win the race.

Oh, I'm definitely being an ass because you are absolutely a clown.

That said, Truex and Byron are the favorites in my opinion but I hope Larson wins his second championship in 3 seasons.
Second grade logic. So noted. Good picks.

This. Well said.

Larson over Byron, Truex, and Hamlin.

He’s had almost as much misfortune as he’s had speed and I don’t think he’s the type you want to give a second chance to. Plus, he dominated the spring race.

My boy @StandOnIt is late getting to this tweet, so I'll help him out.....

LFG!!!!!

As much as I don't want to see it...the numbers point to the #3 seed this year as that seed has never won. #3 this year, Hambone.
But. The #1 seed wins every odd number year. Would the numbers not point to that?

There you have it. Exactly why Hamlin got and deserves that seed. :) :) :D:D:punkrocke
Meanwhile, the favored 1 seed is definitely #1!! He even threw qualifying today just so they will think they have a chance for a couple of weeks.

Byron ftw

Back
Top Bottom