dale jr download

If youre looking for nascar related podcasts I highly recommend this, doorbumperclear, InTheDraft and Glass Case Of Emotion

I have recently started listening to Jr's podcast too, I've been going back and catching up on older episodes. The one with Gordon was VERY good, as was the one with Terry Labonte, and i really enjoyed the one with Alex Bowman. I don't always agree with his enthusiasm for some of the things that happen on the track, but I like his honest down home style and I have been learning a lot about some of the stuff that happened back in the day.

I have recently started listening to Jr's podcast too, I've been going back and catching up on older episodes. The one with Gordon was VERY good, as was the one with Terry Labonte, and i really enjoyed the one with Alex Bowman. I don't always agree with his enthusiasm for some of the things that happen on the track, but I like his honest down home style and I have been learning a lot about some of the stuff that happened back in the day.
Texas Terry was a great listen. Also liked the one with Kyle Busch on their 2008 rivalry

The Kirk Shelmerdine episode was such a good listen. Also enjoyed the one with the Eury's and I hope he has them on again to talk about the 8 Bud days as they really didnt get into that.

If you want to have a good idea of what is going to happen in the future with Nascar, it would be a good idea to listen to President Steve Phelps. Jr asks some real specific questions.

http://www.dalejr.com/radio/tdjd/default.aspx

Listened to it last night. Not a lot of specifics that were not previously known, but some interesting responses. A few that jumped out to me:

- Phelps said that in his view NASCAR made an error in targeting new fans at the expense of existing ones, and stated that won't ever happen again.

- He stated making the 2021 target for the Gen 7 car and 2022 goal for a new engine is "a distinct possibility", not a sure thing.

- He explained that the philosophy behind the new engine will be to design it to the desired HP levels, and that this is better than using tapered spacers on overpowered motors. This is a subject that has been debated here before.

- He said it's getting too late for a new OEM to join in 2021, but after that mentioned "one or two" as strong possibilities. After the new engine debuts makes a lot more sense anyway. As much as they suggest new manufacturers, I have to believe it is more than vapor.

- O'Donnell and Ben Kennedy were in charge and the driving forces behind the 2020 schedule changes.

I like Phelps. He tends to want to be as up-front and genuine as possible, and measures his statements from there given his position. He's not a bloviator or self-promoter, and is both relatable and intelligent.

Last edited:
Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr
New Dale Jr. Download with @ClintBowyer: Puke n’ Rally
1f437.png
Pig farming
1f915.png
Headlock @JeffGordonWeb
1f44e.png
Qualifying boos
26be.png
Coach Bowyer
1f37b.png
Morning drinking
Interesting subjects. ROTFL

I haven't listened to this one yet but I really like most of these. Richard childress and Jeff Gordon have been the best so far imo. It's very interesting getting to peek inside the curtain.

I agree with others who posted above... the Dale Jr. Download TV show is among the very best sports "shoulder programming" out there. Has a very genuine vibe, and many great guests. Making the podcast into a weekly TV show was a brilliant idea.

It's just my opinion, but the last episode with Clint Bowyer was tiring and kinda stupid. The dude spent the entire hour talking about getting drunk and describing hangovers. Is that all there is for him? JMO.

I guess no one heard what I think was a major confession from Bowyer.

He said that today's cars will not spin out and are to easy to drive. He said something about the bumpers lining up and actually when you touch another car it helps to straighten it out.

Bowyer said his suggestion for the new cars is that they be able to wreck. He said to Dale Jr. remember when you would watch qualifying and at least one car would lose their ass. He said especially at Texas and Richmond. Dale agreed with Clint that seeing qualifying and racing be on the edge hasn't been that way in years.
So I guess that is a window into what the drivers think of this package and style of racing.

Will Power was this week's guest, man that dude seems super chill and just all around awesome.

I need to see these photos that Dale Jr. used to help him determine that the car he got at auction was actually Sr's. Unreal.

I have all of them on my DVR, best show on dealing with the sport of racing and all in a laid back atmosphere and no one screaming, great show.

I agree with @LewTheShoe , Clint did not bring his A game to this interview, but, it was still enjoyable.

A A on race hub drives me nuts with his constant hollering, very irritating.

I have all of them on my DVR, best show on dealing with the sport of racing and all in a laid back atmosphere and no one screaming, great show.

I agree with @LewTheShoe , Clint did not bring his A game to this interview, but, it was still enjoyable.

A A on race hub drives me nuts with his constant hollering, very irritating.
I prefer Mr. Alexander to that goon that wears plaid over on NASCAR America any day.

Dale Jr. did post this --
D49PRfvXsAAJ4R3.jpg:large

Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr
Here is the drive shaft hoop. It’s a simple design that to me doesn’t really look all that remarkable, but uncle Robert says he is 100% sure that’s the hoop we watched dad make.
He's also posted some of the other pics he talked about on the podcast. Including the crooked radio mount. And the ball peen hammer marks on the floor pan.

ok I have to say it, the dale jr download is one heck of a show. Jr never fails to bring out something inciteful that we as fans never knew. "all I got was a pair of boots" seriously I almost no joke shed a tear. This was what dale jr got when his dad passed away. Its a wonder dale jr could ever stand next to Teresa for anything after that. The story about the car is flat out amazing, its really cool that dale jr is even pictured in the car as a kid.

ok I have to say it, the dale jr download is one heck of a show. Jr never fails to bring out something inciteful that we as fans never knew. "all I got was a pair of boots" seriously I almost no joke shed a tear. This was what dale jr got when his dad passed away. Its a wonder dale jr could ever stand next to Teresa for anything after that. The story about the car is flat out amazing, its really cool that dale jr is even pictured in the car as a kid.
It seems as he gets older he opens up and shares a little bit more about he and his dad's relationship and just everything that went on before and after his passing. I respect the hell out of him for that, because he doesn't have to do that for us, but he does anyway.

is there a wa to watch the full episode rather than just listen to it?

Back
Top Bottom