Dale jr podcast

Marcingak

Team Owner
Between his maturing attitude this year and the fact that he's not winning, I almost like the guy. :laugh: Somehow I've missed this one although I record all of these. Dale Jr. Download is the best race related show on TV.
I agree. Although they don't show the full interview on TV. You should listen somewhere like on Spotify if you want to hear the full interview.

sdj

Just a race fan
Kyle Larson was pretty good on there also. Just how much groveling is required of him, enough is enough already, move on.

HMS hiring him was the best think to happen to him so far in his racing carrier. Mr. H was also on the show and was very glad to get him.

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
Chase was on the download today --- Boy, was he hungover. Hardly had a voice. LOL
That was great. I'm digging this open and "real" Chase since Sunday. I get that he's pumped and celebrating, but this makes him human. The moment that got me was the in car cam when he stopped off turn 2 for the official to check his lugs and he just grabbed the helmet and cried.

Old Kid

Crew Chief
Contributor
Chase was on the download today --- Boy, was he hungover. Hardly had a voice. LOL
I really wish they wouldn't glamourize and make light of such excessive drinking. I'm sure plenty of kids see this too and I don't like seeing such behavior portrayed as acceptable. I say this not as an anti-drinking zealot but just as a former drinker myself who made the choice to stop. I have no problem with moderate drinking and let people BYOB when we entertain at home.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
I really wish they wouldn't glamourize and make light of such excessive drinking. I'm sure plenty of kids see this too and I don't like seeing such behavior portrayed as acceptable. I say this not as an anti-drinking zealot but just as a former drinker myself who made the choice to stop. I have no problem with moderate drinking and let people BYOB when we entertain at home.
A 24 year old who is legally allowed to drink spent the night celebrating while living out his dream.

Forgive him for having the audacity to

*checks notes*

have fun.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
eh. if Elliott had a problem with drinking he would have had some hair of the dog to take the edge off and kept on going.

Top Bottom