Dale jr podcast

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
Listen! KDB seems like a human being...

Between his maturing attitude this year and the fact that he's not winning, I almost like the guy. :laugh: Somehow I've missed this one although I record all of these. Dale Jr. Download is the best race related show on TV.
I agree. Although they don't show the full interview on TV. You should listen somewhere like on Spotify if you want to hear the full interview.

Kyle Larson was pretty good on there also. Just how much groveling is required of him, enough is enough already, move on.

HMS hiring him was the best think to happen to him so far in his racing carrier. Mr. H was also on the show and was very glad to get him.

Chase was on the download today --- Boy, was he hungover. Hardly had a voice. LOL
That was great. I'm digging this open and "real" Chase since Sunday. I get that he's pumped and celebrating, but this makes him human. The moment that got me was the in car cam when he stopped off turn 2 for the official to check his lugs and he just grabbed the helmet and cried.

Chase was on the download today --- Boy, was he hungover. Hardly had a voice. LOL
I really wish they wouldn't glamourize and make light of such excessive drinking. I'm sure plenty of kids see this too and I don't like seeing such behavior portrayed as acceptable. I say this not as an anti-drinking zealot but just as a former drinker myself who made the choice to stop. I have no problem with moderate drinking and let people BYOB when we entertain at home.

I really wish they wouldn't glamourize and make light of such excessive drinking. I'm sure plenty of kids see this too and I don't like seeing such behavior portrayed as acceptable. I say this not as an anti-drinking zealot but just as a former drinker myself who made the choice to stop. I have no problem with moderate drinking and let people BYOB when we entertain at home.
A 24 year old who is legally allowed to drink spent the night celebrating while living out his dream.

Forgive him for having the audacity to

*checks notes*

have fun.

eh. if Elliott had a problem with drinking he would have had some hair of the dog to take the edge off and kept on going.

Anyone listen to this weeks podcast with Jerry Glanville? Man talk about a guy with some stories

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was the most entertaining interview I’ve probably heard, where the entire time I knew the person was embellishing every single thing they were saying haha.

Mike Davis even had the ‘wtf moment’ when the 42 cup car stuff came up lol

I was at work and had nothing else better to listen to, so I continued even though I could tell we were going on a ride...

Last edited:
I’m a bit behind, I listen to Jr’s podcast at my leisure. The two parters with Mark Martin and DW were exceptional. The latest one with Larry Mac was also very good. I just got done with the LaJoie’s which was a fun one

That story of Bobby Isaac's death was heartbreaking

Yeah he was so full of **** in everything he said. Shut that stuff off tbh
I bailed on Glanville too, I had a hard time believing he was as close with Dale as he said he was. I wonder if Jr and Mike bought what he was selling during that podcast, I bailed at about 15 min in when they started talking to him.

I bailed on Glanville too, I had a hard time believing he was as close with Dale as he said he was. I wonder if Jr and Mike bought what he was selling during that podcast, I bailed at about 15 min in when they started talking to him.

I don’t think they did because Dale didn’t respond much to him. He just kinda let him talk and then asked another question

I don’t think they did because Dale didn’t respond much to him. He just kinda let him talk and then asked another question
Yea I kinda got that too, what a waste of a week. They had been cranking out some good ones too, I cant imagine anyone was excited to see Jerry Glanville on the show ha ha I remember when he was an analyst for NFL and itd be like "okay dude whatever" as he went into one of his stories. I forgot what a used car salesman he sounded like.

Back
Top Bottom