Danica gets some competition

According to Matthew, these two girls are "fat". :rolleyes:

61017_311135919004399_1371804243_n.jpg

(Johanna Long)

552332_10150713820693706_1401034541_n.jpg

(Annabeth Barnes)

It's nice to see a woman driver who looks like a woman, even if she's a horrible fatty.

Andy, nice post above, but you may want to get your optic nerves checked. They're :rolleyes:..worse...:rolleyes:..than mine are.

This whole thread is crap. I can't tell who is kidding and who isn't . Hope it's all just a joke.:confused:

Annabeth isn't fat. Never said she was. Hopefully she stays trim. :)

Johanna on the other hand is a thicker girl. Someone posted a picture of her sitting and that doesn't show how big her ass and thighs are.

But we'll see how long either of them stick around the sport. Hopefully they both do very well and have great careers.

This whole thread is crap. I can't tell who is kidding and who isn't . Hope it's all just a joke.:confused:

It's basically just a thread someone started to stir the pot around here. When people do that they should expect pot stirring replies. And it's fun to see all of the saints around here riled up.:D

Isn't that matt in the Jorts behind her with the backpack?
. Someone posted a picture of her sitting and that doesn't show how big her ass and thighs are.
See Andy I told you that was him.o_O How else would he know how big her ass and thighs are in that pic unless he was looking from behind?

S
But you said it was "cool". That's something completely different.
Sorry Matthew, I didn't mean to confuse anyone. But when I say something is cool...then I mean that it is awesome, or that I like it, or that it's cool. Unless it's really cold out and then it might mean something else. :)

Johanna on the other hand is a thicker girl. Someone posted a picture of her sitting and that doesn't show how big her ass and thighs are.

But we'll see how long either of them stick around the sport. Hopefully they both do very well and have great careers.

I can be a dickhead as well.

It's basically just a thread someone started to stir the pot around here. When people do that they should expect pot stirring replies. And it's fun to see all of the saints around here riled up.:D

Fair enough. Just a clue for future reference so these things work out better. Try to say something that makes sense. i.e.: "That girl [who is fat] is fat". Otherwise, we all get worried and riled up because we think that the internet is broken.

Fair enough. Just a clue for future reference so these things work out better. Try to say something that makes sense. i.e.: "That girl [who is fat] is fat". Otherwise, we all get worried and riled up because we think that the internet is broken.

Good point, but there is no reason to be obnoxious about Johanna Long either. @ Matt I have never pretended to be a saint either, just not dumbass enough to get off by insulting a woman's figure .

Good point, but there is no reason to be obnoxious about Johanna Long either. @ Matt I have never pretended to be a saint either, just not dumbass enough to get off by insulting a woman's figure .

This? "It's nice to see a woman driver who looks like a woman, even if she's a horrible fatty."

I guess I should have put :sarcasm: with that. Neither woman is fat, so I didn't think it was necessary.

This? "It's nice to see a woman driver who looks like a woman, even if she's a horrible fatty."

I guess I should have put :sarcasm: with that. Neither woman is fat, so I didn't think it was necessary.

Sorry I never thought you were insulting, I should have made the last point without your quote. My mistake, peace

So what??? Who the hell cares if Annabeth puts on some weight or how much Johanna Long weighs??

I know Johanna Long, come on down here to P,cola and tell her about her thighs and big ass and we'll not have to listen to that crap of your's while your healing up. :cool:

Turn 18 on May 3rd, 7 weeks 6 days or something close to that.

Turn 18 on May 3rd, 7 weeks 6 days or something close to that.
I thought you were older than that, but shoulda known what with your fascination with skinny ass women. :D

I thought you were older than that, but shoulda known what with your fascination with skinny ass women. :D

She's way young for me after her birthday as well, the previous post was just internet foolishness. But I do like em skinny.

Wow. This thread took some pretty wild turns. I will say that I really do prefer women much trimmer than many guys do. However, that doesn't mean that any girl or woman should make any effort at all to fit into what I like. Girls, particularly teenage girls, have plenty enough crap to deal with without unreal "Barbie doll" expectations. There are plenty of guys out there who like their women much curvier. I get that too. Although it's generally not my cup of tea, to each his own. I know my 275 pounds of man meat isn't exactly any woman's idea of a dream man.

Wow. This thread took some pretty wild turns. I will say that I really do prefer women much trimmer than many guys do. However, that doesn't mean that any girl or woman should make any effort at all to fit into what I like. Girls, particularly teenage girls, have plenty enough crap to deal with without unreal "Barbie doll" expectations. There are plenty of guys out there who like their women much curvier. I get that too. Although it's generally not my cup of tea, to each his own. I know my 275 pounds of man meat isn't exactly any woman's idea of a dream man.
I am oppossed to unrealistic Barbie nippleless, orficeless, expectations as well.

Jungle Pam and a Mopar...keep your skinny little anemic wisps. :)

junglepam1.jpg
Lol, the world is big enough for lots of different preferences, but I do like the Jungle Pam picture you posted. I have to admit I am not familiar with Jungle Pam so I did some googling after reading your post. There is a big thread on on the Jalopy Journal all about her that she partipates in herself. I haven't read no more than a page yet, and you may already be aware or the thread but there has to be some great stories in it about Jim and Pam.

Maybe you, Johali, or someone else would enjoy the read.
The Jungle Pam link .

Apparently Jim, Pam and freinds had a good sense of humor
naked.jpeg

I am not into calling women fat and I wouldn't call one out for not meeting my subjective standards. Common sense should steer one away from being so disrespectful. It is easy enough just not to say anything rather than downgrading a woman's appearence. I am not much of a gentleman but ridiculing a womans looks is something I will not do.

But from a marketing standpoint the skinny girls get all the love or money. There are some exceptions but is a small percentage. That isnt necessarly fair, I have always wanted to see the best drivers get their rides purely on their driving ability. But that is becoming unrealistic even for male drivers who admittedly will endure less scrunity based on their physical appearance.

Matt doesn't need my help, but he didnt create this phenomenon. The public in general wants skinny women on their tv sets, their magazine covers etc...and the hot female athletes getting the endorsements are almost always skinny, Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournakovia, etc. Katrina Witt even used her charms to pose in mens magazines.

Contrast that to the Williams sisters in tennis. They have imposing physics and exude physical power, and tennis resumes that are incredible, but they will never get the market buzz Sharapova gets or Ana Kournakovia got In spite of AK never winning a major.

So unfair as it maybe, one the first things a woman driver has to do is to be thin. It aint fair, and it is an ugly reality, but still the reality. In racing this is even more true, because a driver is more dependent on marketing or sponsorship than other performers.

I

I am not into calling women fat and I wouldn't call one out for not meeting my subjective standards. Common sense should steer one away from being so disrespectful. It is easy enough just not to say anything rather than downgrading a woman's appearence. I am not much of a gentleman but ridiculing a womans looks is something I will not do.

But from a marketing standpoint the skinny girls get all the love or money. There are some exceptions but is a small percentage. That isnt necessarly fair, I have always wanted to see the best drivers get their rides purely on their driving ability. But that is becoming unrealistic even for male drivers who admittedly will endure less scrunity based on their physical appearance.

Matt doesn't need my help, but he didnt create this phenomenon. The public in general wants skinny women on their tv sets, their magazine covers etc...and the hot female athletes getting the endorsements are almost always skinny, Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournakovia, etc. Katrina Witt even used her charms to pose in mens magazines.

Contrast that to the Williams sisters in tennis. They have imposing physics and exude physical power, and tennis resumes that are incredible, but they will never get the market buzz Sharapova gets or Ana Kournakovia got In spite of AK never winning a major.

So unfair as it maybe, one the first things a woman driver has to do is to be thin. It aint fair, and it is an ugly reality, but still the reality. In racing this is even more true, because a driver is more dependent on marketing or sponsorship than other performers.

I would only disagree with the part about Serena Williams not getting an enormous amount of marketing buzz. That chick is on my TV an awful lot. And not just on Sportscenter and the like. The difference is that many, many men find her incredibly sexy. It appears top be largely an ethnicity thing. I don't get it at all. Personally I think she's kinda gross, but to each his own. I happen to find Venus Williams pretty damn sexy, so it's certainly not a race thing, I just don't find all that fat attractive. If being fat excluded you from being used for marketing, in spite of your performance, then Serena wouldn't be selling cameras and other stuff on tv. She is, however, an outstanding athlete who has accomplished more than almost any other female tennis player ever.

Lol, the world is big enough for lots of different preferences, but I do like the Jungle Pam picture you posted. I have to admit I am not familiar with Jungle Pam so I did some googling after reading your post. There is a big thread on on the Jalopy Journal all about her that she partipates in herself. I haven't read no more than a page yet, and you may already be aware or the thread but there has to be some great stories in it about Jim and Pam.

Maybe you, Johali, or someone else would enjoy the read.
The Jungle Pam link .
Greg, a couple of years ago Hooters was having a car show at their Bakersfield Ca restaurant during the Hot Rod Reunion, and they hired us to bring our nitro funny car and fire it up for the crowd. Jungle Pam was there and she came over and hungout with us for a while. She is a really nice lady, and she still looks pretty good too. She always put on a good show when she use to back Jungle Jim up in his funny car back in the good old days. You never knew what she was going to wear, or not wear.;)https://www.google.com/search?q=jungle pam&hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=A7FGUbqSGKKyyAGijoD4Aw&ved=0CD8QsAQ&biw=1024&bih=461

Back
Top Bottom