Danica gets some competition

Hey Matthew, Johanna's running the Easter Bunny 150 at Hickory this upcoming weekend. You should come out here and tell her about "how big her ass and thighs are". I dare you. :D

Hey Matthew, Johanna's running the Easter Bunny 150 at Hickory this upcoming weekend. You should come out here and tell her about "how big her ass and thighs are". I dare you. :D
Now Andy, I don't have a dog in this fight. But if a girl is big enough to kick your ass, aren't you kinda making his point for him?

Hey now don't pick on a man that's hurt now.Didn't you hear he broke his wrist.I think his wife beat Johanna to it.:D

Now Andy, I don't have a dog in this fight. But if a girl is big enough to kick your ass, aren't you kinda making his point for him?
I dont guess you saw that new MWR female team member, she could probably kick all of our asses at one time and she sure as hell aint fat.

Nobody has mentioned Swiss driver Simona De Silvestro yet, nicknamed "The Iron Maiden" by her competition. running 6th in points in the Izod Indycar series, driving a Chevy powered Dallara this year with teammate Tony Kannan.

AR-100929874.jpg

Yeah ran in to Johanna Long today, still wouldn't qualify her as "fat" not even close. Matt's an ignoramus.

Nobody has mentioned Swiss driver Simona De Silvestro yet, nicknamed "The Iron Maiden" by her competition. running 6th in points in the Izod Indycar series, driving a Chevy powered Dallara this year with teammate Tony Kannan.

View attachment 6526

Met her several times - she's 100 times better looking than Danica IMO.

Yeah ran in to Johanna Long today, still wouldn't qualify her as "fat" not even close. Matt's an ignoramus.

How ya like that P,cola homegrown no nosense southern accent andy. It's not quite as bad as mine, she's 2 generations behind me. :D

You, sir, have some issues. If you find her attractive, I'll take your word for it. I don't, but that's just me. Well, not really, but for the sake of this statement, we'll say it is just me. More power to you. Big girls need love too. But to say that she is 100 times better looking than Danica is simply another example of you making a rediculous overstatement as usual.

You, sir, have some issues. If you find her attractive, I'll take your word for it. I don't, but that's just me. Well, not really, but for the sake of this statement, we'll say it is just me. More power to you. Big girls need love too. But to say that she is 100 times better looking than Danica is simply another example of you making a rediculous overstatement as usual.

I define hotness by more than just looks.

And Danica's competition could be coming sooner than we think - Kenzie Ruston finished third in the K&N race just moments ago. But we already know that, in terms of female drivers, Danica's on the lower end of actual talent.

And Danica's competition could be coming sooner than we think - Kenzie Ruston finished third in the K&N race just moments ago. But we already know that, in terms of female drivers, Danica's on the lower end of actual talent.
There ya go talking for me again and I've told you before that I'm perfectly capable of spouting my own particular brand of utter nonsense without any help from you. GET OUTTA MY SWAMP. :p

As for Annabeth, she had a good run going tonight until she got run over heading for pit road when something went a miss on her car. Think she has the Late Model cars figured out and finally had a car that was good enough to win.

Annabeth Barnes was at the Hampton Heat 200 on Saturday. Yeah - she's tilted quite a bit to the good looking side. Impressive to go there, get only 15 minutes of practice at a track like that and finish 13th out of 30 cars.

Back
Top Bottom