Darlington RACE thread ---

Jeeez...Low-T...OK pal in my Mustang..I likely got low t...but I'm 6 foot 220 pounds and boxed in college...I could kick yer arse and likely satisfy that....whoa...nevermind....race is back on....

1 commercial break & Gordon goes to 1st and pulls away by a second. Holy crap :eek:

I'm going to go Slice on all of you and say them boys are racing for second tonight. Gordon got it on lock.

I'm going to go Slice on all of you and say them boys are racing for second tonight. Gordon got it on lock.

Every time Gordon is strong early and I think he's got the car to beat, it changes completely by the second half of the race.

I'm hoping tonight is a different story though

This one may be hard to manage TRL...my advice...It's Darlington on Saturday Night :partytime

When is Gordon going to retire. He looks like he has lost the will to win even when he is leading. :sarcasm:

Gordon got his bad restart out of the way, he'll be fine the rest of the race

Here is the yahoo fantasy points breakdown wish list.

FLRacingFan is the leader and a marked man.
If Gordon, Truax, Newman, and Alligaier have a bad race points can be gained on him.

Brewster Baker Racing (currently 2nd), points can be gained on him if Kenseth, Edwards, Hamlin, and Dillion have bad races.

The drivers collectively picked most by our top 10. If these drivers have a bad night, and you haven't picked them you have a good chance of gaining points on the top 10.

Hamlin 7 picks
Gordon 5 picks

The following drivers have been picked 3 times from the same group.

Kyle Busch, Joey Logano, Austin Dillon

Note: completed manually hopefully without errors.

Watch Gordon take the lead while commercials are going on.

If an SHR car doesn't get the win then i wouldn't mind seeing Jeff take it.

Gordon got his bad restart out of the way, he'll be fine the rest of the race

24 is fast, now let's see if he can finish this. Should be interesting to see how the cars react when it gets dark..

Back
Top Bottom