Darlington RACE thread ---

And neither are locked into the Chase, while Kevin Harvick and Kurt Busch (22nd and 26th in points respectively) are. :rolleyes:

Not that it really matters but Kenseth and Gordon are 1-2 respectively in point per race in the Yahoo Fantasy League.

I still don't understand why JR didn't run the high line on that last restart. He knew Harvick had it wound up around the top and he just let him have the line. Granted Harvick was much faster, but at least take his line to make him earn it.

Another interesting stat: Harvick has two wins this year, but has averaged a finish of 29.7 in his other 6 races.

The new system is designed to reward winning and I have no problem with that as everyone plays under the same rules.

The new system is designed to reward winning and I have no problem with that as everyone plays under the same rules.
It's designed to have a Game 7 finale. If it were really about winning it wouldn't be possible for a winless Jr. to be the 2013 champion.

It's designed to have a Game 7 finale. If it were really about winning it wouldn't be possible for a winless Jr. to be the 2013 champion.

Evey other driver stood the same chance of being a winless champion as Earnhardt did :)

He literally asked Chad which line was doing better, to which Chad responded "the outside" much to the bewilder of everybody.
I saw on race hub Chad was goofing on the 24 car saying whatever lane Gordon isn't in is the prevailing lane.. seemed a little harsh coming from a fellow HMS teammate..

And neither are locked into the Chase, while Kevin Harvick and Kurt Busch (22nd and 26th in points respectively) are. :rolleyes:

Technically no one is locked in yet. Wins don't matter unless you are in top 30, or even top 16 if more than 16 have wins. Also Gordon can still go winless and make the chase as long as he is the points leader going into the chase.

Breakfast @ SHR celabrating the Darlington win.....

BlWLoPoCEAEZUey.jpg:large

@MissSprintCup Good Morning from @StewartHaasRcng! I'm here to help celebrate @KevinHarvick's big win from @TooToughToTame!

BlWJl3kCEAAd_YH.jpg:large

BlWPb0DCMAE7Or2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom