Darlington RACE thread ! ! !

‘sperience
"Here’s the thing about Matt Kenseth, he should have never quit," race winner Harvick said when asked about the veteran’s return.

"Matt Kenseth was winning races when he retired. Matt Kenseth is going to be a huge part of that race team and making Chip Ganassi Racing better. He’s going to be great for the sponsors."

I'm pretty stoked we already got another race coming up in 2 days! That was an awkward victory lane and no fans is weird but it is what it is. It's for sure a lot better than no racing at all.

You know I'd probably watch a lot more Xfinity if they'd run them like a double header on the same day with cup. I just dont watch as much of it and trucks anymore.

"Here’s the thing about Matt Kenseth, he should have never quit," race winner Harvick said when asked about the veteran’s return.

"Matt Kenseth was winning races when he retired. Matt Kenseth is going to be a huge part of that race team and making Chip Ganassi Racing better. He’s going to be great for the sponsors."

He was "He's family-ed" out of the sport. Now if we could get Carl back.

The turrible, turrible treatment he received at the hands of Pious Joe doesn’t seem to have affected him too much in the button-pushing department.

And the daily beatings are almost a distant memory ... except for the welts.

Back
Top Bottom