Daytona 2 Pre Race Thread

So I take it toyo has turned the wick back up on the engines.

I just caught a little bit of qualifying. Dw was kissing Danicas you know what again. Where is Kyle Petty when we need him? lol Who is covering the races this weekend so I can get mentally prepared?

I just caught a little bit of qualifying. Dw was kissing Danicas you know what again. Where is Kyle Petty when we need him? lol Who is covering the races this weekend so I can get mentally prepared?

ESPN tonight. Bestwick, Jarrett, Petree.

TNT tomorrow night. Alexander, Dallenbach, Petty.

Pair of yotas on the front row. Which one blows up first?

Kenseth is much more likely to win a plate race than Busch, going on recent history.

OK who's going to start the big one tonight. I say 22 car.

usually if one race is rather clean the other race is crazy. so I'm gonna go with crazy tonight.

A
Hey Brent, being from Emporia, are you a Clint fan? I'm about 170 miles due south of you BTW. Been thru Emporia a few times.

Actually, you are likely an hour or two due West of me as I am now living in Bentonville, Arkansas. But nah, I'm not a fan of his. I only lived in Emporia for a couple of years. Met him twice and I just wasn't a fan of the off camera Clint Bowyer.

I'm thinking the new Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog from Sonics for my race dinner. Anybody have any opinions either way?

I'm thinking the new Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog from Sonics for my race dinner. Anybody have any opinions either way?

On big races like this, my meal of choice is cheese dip with some Dr. Pepper as the beverage. It's almost done! Actually, that's my meal of choice for every race I get to watch.

Will tonight be as clean as last night was??
I hope so.
I just came back with milkshakes but haven't tried the pretzel dogs. They're probably too doughy for my tastes. I do think it's great that Sonic uses a 'non-traditional' couple in its advertising :D

No brats? Fire up that grill!
I could do that, but that would require more effort than driving down to the Sonics. #lazyamerican
On big races like this, my meal of choice is cheese dip with some Dr. Pepper as the beverage. It's almost done! Actually, that's my meal of choice for every race I get to watch.
Dr. Pepper is delicious.
I just came back with milkshakes but haven't tried the pretzel dogs. They're probably too doughy for my tastes. I do think it's great that Sonic uses a 'non-traditional' couple in its advertising :D
That made me laugh out loud.

Damn, that sounds good, but I gained 20 pounds in the off season so after the Joliet race last weekend I started a diet and I have been doing pretty good so far. It's going to be a salad for me tonight.:(

Back
Top Bottom