Daytona 2024 Pre-Race Thread

Ty Dillon, but I don't know if even he's foolish enough to commit to a last minute ride without knowing who's the chief. Do they have a pit crew? Hell, do they have a car?

Maybe some second- or third-tier X driver will jump at the chance to ride around out of the draft until a mechanical failure.

I find this deal fascinating, embarrassing and hilarious all in one

IMG_8385.jpeg

The suspense is killing me

Brett Moffitt is rideless and seems like he'd make that dumb choice.

Looking at truck champions the only other maybe be Johnny Sauter. All the others have solid rides somewhere or aren't racing NASCAR at a high level anymore.

Brett Moffitt is rideless and seems like he'd make that dumb choice.

Looking at truck champions the only other maybe be Johnny Sauter. All the others have solid rides somewhere or aren't racing NASCAR at a high level anymore.
So was Greg Biffle

Open cars (in order): - No. 62 Anthony Alfredo - No. 60 David Ragan - No. 78 B.J. McLeod - No. 44 J.J. Yeley - No. 36 Kaz Grala - No. 84 Jimmie Johnson

I have a question maybe someone here can answer. The schedules on here shows single car qualifying today, but the cable lineup shows Duel-1...so which one is actually happening today?:confused:

I have a question maybe someone here can answer. The schedules on here shows single car qualifying today, but the cable lineup shows Duel-1...so which one is actually happening today?:confused:
Qualifying duels are still Thursday

Maybe its just me but this year seems to have no hype. We had an exhibition race 2 weeks ago that was moved up a day on a couple hour notice, not a single lap of practice before qualifying tonight and I personally haven't seen the advertisement volume of past years. IMO they really need to bring the Clash back to Daytona and run some practice sessions before " The Super Bowl of Racing" to build up some excitement

Maybe its just me but this year seems to have no hype. We had an exhibition race 2 weeks ago that was moved up a day on a couple hour notice, not a single lap of practice before qualifying tonight and I personally haven't seen the advertisement volume of past years. IMO they really need to bring the Clash back to Daytona and run some practice sessions before " The Super Bowl of Racing" to build up some excitement
It's just you. I'm sure you will have some company here, but myself, we have a lot of new blood in different places this year, new teams, new faces, changes all around. It's time to drop the Flag and get this motor started. :pbjtime:

As long as the 500 is the week after the Super Bowl, the exhibition will be two weeks before.

As long as the 500 is the week after the Super Bowl, the exhibition will be two weeks before.
I don't really see a reason that it couldn't be run on Saturday night before the super bowl? Especially if Fox has both, great way to cross promote

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom