Daytona 500 Pole Day

they are probably going to be more entertaining than quallifying..if they all sit there until the last minute.

Keselowski on what it will take to win the pole:

"A lotta luck and little bit of talent."

Good to see that at least one guy isn't a NASCAR parrot.

What about DW calling France a great leader with great foresight and hindsight?
yeah for sure..took all his employees out of the pits and in a trailer..screw safer barriers for the independent contractors they can't sue as easily (safety first)

Keselowski on what it will take to win the pole:

"A lotta luck and little bit of talent."

Good to see that at least one guy isn't a NASCAR parrot.

yeah it's restrictor plate racing, but you are not supposed to say that.:rolleyes:

can you imagine what will happen if somebody pops Carl? New Nascar rule..big name driver switching teams provisional start.

Mikey didn't know what a truss was?

The hell?
Hell he wears one.

$T2eC16hHJF8E9nnC9bTIBRFn,SL)j!~~60_35.JPG

This format is such a joke. Going to be hell on low-funded teams wrecking race cars in qualifying.

"Call it knockout qualifying" - Mike Joy

Takes that to a new level.

Bobby Labonte can make it on champions provisional?

Let's pack race to qualify at Daytona. Great idea NASCAR...took them one lap to tear up 4 racecars

Looked 100% Clint to me, but maybe that's just the view to me, either way I don't see what Reed did wrong.

It was before that as well, they stacked up in an accordion and Clint hit the back of Reed.

Clint was probably real irritated because he was trying to get around Reed for a while because Reed with the damage was slowing that second group down.

Reed Sorenson is a ******* moron. I agree with Clint here. He should've let Clint go.

He's trying to qualify for the Daytona 500. Sure...just pull over and let the pack go by. Clint needs to get over himself.

Back
Top Bottom