Daytona 500 Pole Day

It was before that as well, they stacked up in an accordion and Clint hit the back of Reed.

Clint was probably real irritated because he was trying to get around Reed for a while because Reed with the damage was slowing that second group down.
But the first thing surely isn't Reed's fault, it started in front of him.

When they leave the pit it's kinda like high bank bike racing...everybody is almost stopped - then off they go!

What will NASCAR think of next? :dunce:

But the first thing surely isn't Reed's fault, it started in front of him.

IMO blame this setup of the session. Jam sessions work for open-wheel cars on courses with space, but with NASCAR, not so much. I understand, but they were already bumping and shoving in the pits.

Creating more synthetic drama.

True, but he should have gotten out of the way when he saw he couldn't keep up.
Is Reed one who is safe no matter what? If he has to either get in on speed or by racing his way in can't really fault the guy it's the Daytona 500 for crying out loud.

The Duels are going to be pointless. All the small single car teams will have already withdrawn from the 500 for wrecking their cars on Pole Day. This is ridiculous.

When they leave the pit it's kinda like high bank bike racing...everybody is almost stopped - then off they go!

What will NASCAR think of next? :dunce:

need some of them to fly but not to hit any fans..Brian starts drooling when that happens.

IMO blame this setup of the session. Jam sessions work for open-wheel cars on courses with space, but with NASCAR, not so much. I understand, but they were already bumping and shoving in the pits.

Creating more synthetic drama.
I can agree with this that the format is stupid.

Clint hasn't been the same since SpinGate, IMO

Get em Clint!! **** Brian France and **** NASCAR

Is it too late to reinstate the old qualifying format before this thing just moves towards total self destruction ?

Brian France is probably curled up in a ball somewhere.

They should play no-limit poker for the pole next year...that would be more fun to watch ;)

Back
Top Bottom