Daytona 500 RACE thread ! !

Everyone involved in that wreck should be alright to continue & compete for a strong finish or win

yet if he got taken out, people would be making fun of him.

He can't win for lose with some of you. lol.

tenor.gif

Everyone involved in that wreck should be alright to continue & compete for a strong finish or win
Not sure about how they'll fair competitively. If nothin else they provide more participants for a better wreck....

The Toyotas are insanely fast though. Especially when they’re hooked up at the front and can control the field. I don’t know if anyone else really has the stuff to band together and attack them.

This is going to be a hell of a final stage and ending here. So few cars, it’s like an ARCA race

The Toyotas are insanely fast though. Especially when they’re hooked up at the front and can control the field. I don’t know if anyone else really has the stuff to band together and attack them.
Doesn't seem like anyone is actually trying to

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My enthusiasm for this race is about drained. Every time they start getting racy FOX cuts to commercial. Not to mention a lot of the interesting stories with fast cars are crashing out.

Single file until 2 to go with Hamlin beating Logano for the win incoming.

Well, with the fire, we might have a GWC finish to this stage....

nm he made it back

There is a term we use for people that watch just to see wrecks. They are called ghouls.
Historically, yes! But this is 2021 and people love the wrecks! That's what goes on twitter/fb and gets people going!

Even the broadcasters embrace it! Bowyer and Stewart were giddy breaking down the wrecks yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom