Daytona Duels Race thread

So for all the talk of a big name driver possibly missing the 500, not a single big name driver is going to miss the 500.

That makes me happy. I didn't want to see that kind of heart break. I wish Bowman had made it though. :(

Patrick going back to the car from the unlimited! Back in the pack with ham bone. #groan

Kinda sad Brian Scott missed the 500, I like him a little bit :/

Watched the First Twin last night and the second this am.

In the first twin, WTF happened to Matt?
Jr. has a hotrod for sure.

As far as the races, I thought they were as good as they can be, I enjoyed them both, except the part where Matt through a freaking anchor out.:idunno:

Watched the First Twin last night and the second this am.

In the first twin, WTF happened to Matt?
Jr. has a hotrod for sure.

As far as the races, I thought they were as good as they can be, I enjoyed them both, except the part where Matt through a freaking anchor out.:idunno:

I think he is sandbagging and did it to get the attention away from himself. He already smoked them in the unlimited...(black helicopter time) Didn't want Nascar looking too hard at his car.

That makes me happy. I didn't want to see that kind of heart break. I wish Bowman had made it though. :(
No big name would have missed the 500 as the team owner would have purchased a ride from a lesser light that made it in. Well that is unless they changed the rule on thato_O

Reactions: Pat
Wallace is NEVER an underdog at the restrictor plate tracks. Wouldn't be the least bit shocked if he wins the 500.

might wanna check current vegas odds.
only driver w/ higher odds than wallace today .......are ones eliminated last nite ! :D

:) Happy camper here too with Junior's P3 for the 500. :bounce:

Yes.. I was out at a sports bar watching the race last night and it was so exciting to see him win. LOL.. my friend Steve, who was with us, is a big Joey fan and I was afraid for a minute that Joey might catch him. But he didn't.

You got that right. Waiting for the 2nd Duel had to cancel one of my regular show's recording so I could get back to racing. Then Im' sitting here waiting.

Fast forward button ?;)

Tried it. Didn't work. It was like hitting the elevator button three or four times.

I cant think of anything that could be worse than a "fast forward" button that doesnt work, I would throw a serious fit if that were to happen to me :booya:

I cant think of anything that could be worse than a "fast forward" button that doesnt work, I would throw a serious fit if that were to happen to me :booya:

Stupid thing keeps saying LIVE.. like I'm dumb or something.

Stupid thing keeps saying LIVE.. like I'm dumb or something.

I always record the Nascar stuff, the commercials are just too frequent for my liking, only trouble is I have to wait to watch

I always record the Nascar stuff, the commercials are just too frequent for my liking, only trouble is I have to wait to watch

If I'm here, I'm watching live. 6 of one, 1/2 doz of the other.

might wanna check current vegas odds.
only driver w/ higher odds than wallace today .......are ones eliminated last nite ! :D
Odds are meaningless at plate tracks. If these races were based on odds, we wouldn't have Copes, Baynes, and Waltrips (Mikey) winning at these tracks.

Back
Top Bottom