24. Kurt Busch (Row 12 Outside)
25. JJ Yeley (Row 13 Inside)
26. David Gilliland (Row 13 Outside)
27. Michael Annett (Row 14 Inside)
28. David Ragan (Row 14 Outside)
29. Kyle Larson (Row 15 Inside)
30. Austin Dillon (Row 15 Outside)
31. Ty Dillon (Row 16 Inside)
32. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (Row 16 Outside)
33. Aric Almirola (Row 17 Inside)
34. Michael Waltrip (Row 17 Outside)
35. Matt Kenseth (Row 18 Inside)
36. Johnny Sauter (Row 18 Outside)
37. Denny Hamlin (Row 19 Inside)
38. Brad Keselowski (Row 19 Outside)
39. Trevor Bayne (Row 20 Inside)
40. AJ Allmendinger (Row 20 Outside)
41. Sam Hornish Jr. (Row 21 Inside)
42. Casey Mears (Row 21 Outside)
43. Bobby Labonte (Row 22 Inside)

Failed to qualify: Alex Bowman, Jeb Burton, Justin Marks, Ron Hornaday Jr., Brian Scott and Josh Wise

2015 Daytona 500 Starting Lineup

1. Jeff Gordon (Row 1 Inside)
2. Jimmie Johnson (Row 1 Outside)
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Row 2 Inside)
4. Kyle Busch (Row 2 Outside)
5. Joey Logano (Row 3 Inside)
6. Carl Edwards (Row 3 Outside)
7. Tony Stewart (Row 4 Inside)
8. Greg Biffle (Row 4 Outside)
9. Clint Bowyer (Row 5 Inside)
10. Martin Truex Jr. (Row 5 Outside)
11. Kevin Harvick (Row 6 Inside)
12. Ryan Blaney (Row 6 Outside)
13. Kasey Kahne (Row 7 Inside)
14. Reed Sorenson (Row 7 Outside)
15. Jamie McMurray (Row 8 Inside)
16. Mike Wallace (Row 8 Outside)
17. Landon Cassill (Row 9 Inside)
18. Justin Allgaier (Row 9 Outside)
19. Cole Whitt (Row 10 Inside)
20. Danica Patrick (Row 10 Outside)
21. Paul Menard (Row 11 Inside)
22. Ryan Newman (Row 11 Outside)
23. Michael McDowell (Row 12 Inside)

Failed to qualify: Alex Bowman, Jeb Burton, Justin Marks, Ron Hornaday Jr., Brian Scott and Josh Wise
1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 13th for HMS to start Sunday. How cool would it be if we saw something like this again:

3.jpg

Out of all the no makers, I think Bowman had a good enough car to make the show, Burton was driving junk IMO, he couldn't hardly keep it in the draft. Hornaday too.

Out of all the no makers, I think Bowman had a good enough car to make the show, Burton was driving junk IMO, he couldn't hardly keep it in the draft. Hornaday too.

Sucks for Bowman he was pretty quick all week. Shame he got wrecked out of the 500. Burton's got some talent but no surprise the BK cars are junk. Especially after wrecking a primary the day before.

I think Bowman has a future in cup, he hasn't had the best of luck, but he drives smart the races I have seen him run in, The Gibbs cars just shut him out and he got shuffled into a rough spot.

WTF was he putting his hands on her? What creep he is.

Creep seriously? Did you miss the part where she had her hands all over him? All those wackings he took?

Chick better come correct. She cant be doing that ****. If that was a dude there would have been a fight. You cant complain about being treated differently and saying you want to be like the guys and pull these kind of stuff because you know they cant hit back cuz you're a girl.

That's hypocritical of her. I'm just a racer but wait..when there is a fight I can hit you all I want because I'm a girl and I have the right. fukouttahere.

Creep seriously? Did you miss the part where she had her hands all over him? All those wackings he took?

Chick better come correct. She cant be doing that sh!t. If that was a dude there would have been a fight. You cant complain about being treated differently and saying you want to be like the guys and pull these kind of stuff because you know they cant hit back cuz you're a girl.

That's hypocritical of her. I'm just a racer but wait..when there is a fight I can hit you all I want because I'm a girl and I have the right. fukouttahere.
I agree, Hamlin definitely showed some restraint by sitting through the "beating" and trying to have a conversation. I would have just turned around and said screw talking to this crazy chick.

She definitely demands a lot of respect without really having done much to derserve it. With that being said though, I hope this season will be half way decent for her because I do believe her and the incoming female racers have a place in NASCAR.

Watched my guy driver up through the field and take the victory last night in that first race. Very cool. :cool: Lookin good for the 500. Just got to get through the practices. I think he should just park it till Sunday and go enjoy a day at the beach. Here's to Jr. qualifying for the Chase this Sunday. :beerbang:

I think Danica is more of a man than Harvick. At least she takes off her helmet and didn't push him to fight someone else.

The Danica vs. Denny spat appeared to me to be much to-do about little......yes, Denny spun her out, yes, twice in two days.....but as for the after Race incident? Shoot........Didn't come close to Mat vs. Brad or Jeff vs. Brad spats.......Seems to me, Denny had a wardrobe malfunction ad Danica was just adjusting his Fire Suit.

Getting a bit overboard with the announcers saying that she is "passionate" about her racing while she is screaming and pounding on his chest..whats next, one of the drivers wife's stepping in with a right cross. I know of at least a couple drivers wife's that I wouldn't want to mess with. She needs to be sent to the Nascar hauler for an attitude adjustment.

The Danica vs. Denny spat appeared to me to be much to-do about little......yes, Denny spun her out, yes, twice in two days.....but as for the after Race incident? Shoot........Didn't come close to Mat vs. Brad or Jeff vs. Brad spats.......Seems to me, Denny had a wardrobe malfunction ad Danica was just adjusting his Fire Suit.

Had Danica not reacted , this forum would have been incensed by the fact that she showed no emotion and wouldn't stand up for herself . In fact , I think she was blocking , just like what's his name up front , oh , right , he wasn't blocking , he was just racing . Danica has to get her fighting in check , she shouldn't be fighting on National TV , its just not ladylike.

don't think so Ted. best to do your own thinking and not include the rest of us. Unless you really think you can read minds.:D

I had not seen a race for a while and even though RP racing is not must see TV for me I did enjoy seeing the cars on track. I am glad to be part of this forum as it will get me watching more races so I can add my 2 cents into the conversation. After being here a month or so I have to say I think this may be the first troll free racing and non racing forum I have belonged to which is excellent.

Someone better kidnap Knauss as if he can make the proper adjustments to the 48 car for Sunday JJ may stink up the show. I am not sure the 3 JGR cars could have passed him if they got nose to tail.

So much good drama. The only thing that I didn't like was the long gap between the duels.

Reactions: Pat
So much good drama. The only thing that I didn't like was the long gap between the duels.

You got that right. Waiting for the 2nd Duel had to cancel one of my regular show's recording so I could get back to racing. Then Im' sitting here waiting.

I'm pissed I didn't get to read it. :mad:

Any of it? It was basically a lot of sarcastic anti-danica banter... Also @DanicaFreak repeating "GOOO DANICA" as well as @ted@economy not listening to conversation and repeating "No wimmin allowed"... For the past 25 months.. :D

It's not a big deal. Had you read the first page you would have know its entire content. It tended to repeat the same statements over and over again through the first 300 or so pages. Some people are simply fixated with her.

I read a lot of the current stuff, just wanted to see what happened to get it closed. :eek:

I read a lot of the current stuff, just wanted to see what happened to get it closed. :eek:

Yeah, I too am a bit curious. It got pretty no-holds-barred in there at times if I remember correctly..

2015 Daytona 500 Starting Lineup

1. Jeff Gordon (Row 1 Inside)
2. Jimmie Johnson (Row 1 Outside)
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Row 2 Inside)
4. Kyle Busch (Row 2 Outside)
5. Joey Logano (Row 3 Inside)
6. Carl Edwards (Row 3 Outside)
7. Tony Stewart (Row 4 Inside)
8. Greg Biffle (Row 4 Outside)
9. Clint Bowyer (Row 5 Inside)
10. Martin Truex Jr. (Row 5 Outside)
11. Kevin Harvick (Row 6 Inside)
12. Ryan Blaney (Row 6 Outside)
13. Kasey Kahne (Row 7 Inside)
14. Reed Sorenson (Row 7 Outside)
15. Jamie McMurray (Row 8 Inside)
16. Mike Wallace (Row 8 Outside)
17. Landon Cassill (Row 9 Inside)
18. Justin Allgaier (Row 9 Outside)
19. Cole Whitt (Row 10 Inside)
20. Danica Patrick (Row 10 Outside)
21. Paul Menard (Row 11 Inside)
22. Ryan Newman (Row 11 Outside)
23. Michael McDowell (Row 12 Inside)

So for all the talk of a big name driver possibly missing the 500, not a single big name driver is going to miss the 500.

Back
Top Bottom