Daytona RACE thread

FearThe4

Team Owner
Absolutely stupid. No one gives a sh!t about Justin Haley, there are lights at the track.

Dumb dumb decision and this is HORRIBLE for NASCAR

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Nascar should have started this race at 11 in the morning and they have gotten it all in but no they had to start at 1 like dumbasses.

NC HillBilly

Back home where I belong
Absolutely stupid. No one gives a sh!t about Justin Haley, there are lights at the track.
As someone that lived in the area for years: Sometimes it's obvious that it won't stop raining for days. I haven't looked at the radar but I can understand why they called it if it doesn't look like the rain will clear within an hour or so. Florida is just like this in the summer time. As much as I don't want to see this date go to another track I can fully understand why they're moving it.

It's like the old Martinsville spring date where without fail it would rain for the entire weekend.

JBone88

JR Nation's last ride
NASCAR fans: we wanna see a variety of winners.

**backmarker gets first career win**

Also NASCAR fans: **** Justin Haley what a disgrace to stock car racing.

I’m not saying this win is good or bad for the sport. It’s likely about as relevant as Buescher winning Pocono a couple years ago (not very).

But I better not see anyone bitching next week when Busch or Logano stink up the show at Kentucky.

jws926

I need to think of something new for here

**backmarker gets first career win**

I’m not saying this win is good or bad for the sport. It’s likely about as relevant as Buescher winning Pocono a couple years ago (not very).

But I better not see anyone bitching next week when Busch or Logano stink up the show at Kentucky.
NASCAR fans, yeah, enough said, see ya next week JB.

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer

**backmarker wins 1st race**

They will cause people will never be happy. This forum consists of non stop bitching about something different every week now.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
While I'm not impressed by the win, I'm certainly not going to piss on Justin. He was hired to drive the car and that's what
he did today. He's not responsible for the ownership decisions -- he's the driver.
He was in the right place at the right time and the checkers fell into his lap.

Top Bottom