Daytona RACE thread

Absolutely stupid. No one gives a sh!t about Justin Haley, there are lights at the track.

Dumb dumb decision and this is HORRIBLE for NASCAR

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nascar should have started this race at 11 in the morning and they have gotten it all in but no they had to start at 1 like dumbasses.

Hailey is in the chase before Johnson, Bowyer,. Larson, etc.

Joke

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Absolutely stupid. No one gives a sh!t about Justin Haley, there are lights at the track.

As someone that lived in the area for years: Sometimes it's obvious that it won't stop raining for days. I haven't looked at the radar but I can understand why they called it if it doesn't look like the rain will clear within an hour or so. Florida is just like this in the summer time. As much as I don't want to see this date go to another track I can fully understand why they're moving it.

It's like the old Martinsville spring date where without fail it would rain for the entire weekend.

NASCAR fans: we wanna see a variety of winners.

**backmarker gets first career win**

Also NASCAR fans: **** Justin Haley what a disgrace to stock car racing.

I’m not saying this win is good or bad for the sport. It’s likely about as relevant as Buescher winning Pocono a couple years ago (not very).

But I better not see anyone bitching next week when Busch or Logano stink up the show at Kentucky.

**backmarker gets first career win**

I’m not saying this win is good or bad for the sport. It’s likely about as relevant as Buescher winning Pocono a couple years ago (not very).

But I better not see anyone bitching next week when Busch or Logano stink up the show at Kentucky.
NASCAR fans, yeah, enough said, see ya next week JB.

**backmarker wins 1st race**

They will cause people will never be happy. This forum consists of non stop bitching about something different every week now.

Back
Top Bottom