Daytona RACE thread

Just looked at Daytona weather, 50+ chance of rain. With the chance of rain I'm sure they'll forgo televising opening ceremonies and drop the green at 1 pm.

D-4y4EJWkAARjMR.jpg

nascarcasm‏Verified account @nascarcasm
Official scheme-of-the-year nom for @BubbaWallace. Bad-ass #USAF homage. This car will eat you.

Paul Menard lost a hood flap

This before or after someone throws a block that leads to the wreck? You know like last season?
Gotta say I only watched the final laps last year and I wasn't particularly referring to that race.
There are several drivers who might see this race as their last chance to make the playoffs, not only Stenhouse but also Newman, Menard, the Dillons or Buescher.

The Commercial 400 at Daytona

Gotta say I only watched the final laps last year and I wasn't particularly referring to that race.
There are several drivers who might see this race as their last chance to make the playoffs, not only Stenhouse but also Newman, Menard, the Dillons or Buescher.

Ahh okay haha

I was messing anyway. :p since I’m the only person who doesn’t seem to blame him for one of the big wrecks last year. But yeah some crazy moves will happen at some point in this one.

Holy Crap!!
Anyone else think that the commercials are excessive already?

Wow that wrap is coming off on Buescher’s car I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before

Back
Top Bottom