Daytona RACE thread

They will cause people will never be happy. This forum consists of non stop bitching about something different every week now.

I agree. I really don't come around here much. NASCAR is in an impossible situation. There's no way to make the modern fan happy imo.....

This is basically the equivalent of Trevor Bayne's win back in 2010 or 2011. A nothingburger.

Congrats to Haley, dude fights hard in Xfinity.

I'm gonna go to bed now, got someting to do tomorrow.
This is without a doubt the most bizarre race I have ever seen in all of motorsports. Not Haley's fault, of course. Congrats to him and Jay Robinson.

This is basically the equivalent of Trevor Bayne's win back in 2010 or 2011. A nothingburger.

I still don't think it's as shocking as Greg Sacks win in 1985. He was using a R&D car and he really didn't have a true pit crew. All his stops were considerably longer than everyone else...

and Buescher's win in the fog, and Almirola in a similar rain out. It happens, it's racing. I don't remember the drama kings saying fans will leave in droves, I guess they were still in training.

and Buescher's win in the fog, and Almirola in a similar rain out. It happens, it's racing. I don't remember the drama kings saying fans will leave in droves, I guess they were still in training.
I'm not picking a side, but a case could be mad . This team has never contended for a lead lap finish and was 23 mph off in practice. Once again, I am not making a case for either, but I could see that side.

I'm not picking a side, but a case could be mad . This team has never contended for a lead lap finish and was 23 mph off in practice. Once again, I am not making a case for either, but I could see that side.
yeah and the Petty 43, and Buescher's 38 were front running cars.:cuckoo: Cut the B.S. drama people. It happens.

I honestly never remember that Erik Jones won this race in ‘18.

I sure won’t remember this win today. They should have given it to Kurt Busch. But guess a win is a win... I guess

For some of us that is the reason we watch, it's rare but ya never know who is going to win. Remember Gilliland pushing David Ragan to a win at Dega. 1,2 for Bob Jenkins

The Top 15 depending on how you look at it is interesting to say the least
upload_2019-7-7_17-37-32.png

I noticed they are using that same exact font for the number. This team can't even come up with their own number style. "Oh we're gonna buy the Furniture Row charter? Just use whatever number they had, we don't care"
I believe Spire has the same president.

Haley is an up an coming good shoe. I have been following him since he came into the trucks and sponsored by his family. He's worked hard to get where he is. He came in second in the Xfinity, he knows how to put himself in position to win on a super.

It’s cool Justin won, you never know he might be a future superstar in the sport, he runs well in Xfinity and I would assume owners are now going to look at him for a future Cup ride. This weekend however was a rough one with the finality setting in of NASCAR moving this race, battling the weather and now we have a 30 min Lightning clock. Whatever I guess, onto Kentucky

the fans on twitter would disagree with you.

I've seen a lot of "fans" of various things get outraged on twitter over the years. I tend not to pay much attention to them anymore because they are almost always a vocal minority with an agenda. Not saying that's true for everything but the folks on twitter are certainly not worth listening to when it comes to software. Almost every day I see them running around spreading outrage about something and stinking up the place. I've seen a lot of good things ruined over the years because people listened to power-twitter users. IME those are the people that never buy the product or attend the events.

Back
Top Bottom