Deegan update

Never mind. His car looked a little different.....

0u8onk5i73r11.jpg

The design on the Lyn St. James '85 looks better IMO

Deegan:

“Patience is going to be huge. I’m trying to build relationships with the drivers trying to figure out who is going to help, who is not going to help and who I can trust. That’s going to a big thing (in the race),” she said

Love this. Shes trying to build trust so shes not hung out to dry in the draft.

Don't fall for Bumper Girl's act -- she's gonna do what it takes without loyalty or mercy to others.

"build relationships" :rolleyes:

This IMO is why Deegan is heads and tails above most of the drivers, she grew up in the business, and she is focused. You have to be good, but as has been proven before many times without sponsorship being good isn't enough sometimes. I'm pretty sure she would have liked more experience on road courses before Ford put her in one.

“This is the year that’s very important and crucial to my career because it decides contracts for years out with sponsors getting behind you for the higher levels,” said Deegan, who had three K&N Series victories in 2018-19. “If we can do good this year, I feel I can get more people behind me so we can go in the top three level series (of NASCAR), and have sponsors that want to stay with me full time while I’m there.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/0...ailie-deegans-career-begins-today-at-daytona/

Deegan getting rid of the Tacoma and getting a raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom