Deegan update

sorry another boo boo.
Merge with:

@Magnethead

ITS TOO SOON !!!!

I am screaming. Bringing her up now screams the Patrick model. RPM has sponsorship issues and Deegan would come with sponsorship.

lol at the whole thing.

ok the deegan thing, no need for me to go there Im sure my thoughts will get mentioned anyhow...

On their interest in Kyle Larson tho:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That dude is going to have his choosing of the best seats which could be MADE available, RPM shouldn’t even throw themselves in the rumors, idk haha this makes me laugh

yea ok... Larson is going to leave ASAP to jump into that RPM car :laugh:

lol at the whole thing.

ok the deegan thing, no need for me to go there Im sure my thoughts will get mentioned anyhow...

On their interest in Kyle Larson tho:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That dude is going to have his choosing of the best seats which could be MADE available, RPM shouldn’t even throw themselves in the rumors, idk haha this makes me laugh

yea ok... Larson is going to leave ASAP to jump into that RPM car :laugh:

RPM seems....desperate.

ITS TOO SOON !!!!

I am screaming. Bringing her up now screams the Patrick model. RPM has sponsorship issues and Deegan would come with sponsorship.
Way too soon. She will be the next biggest villain in the sport next to Kyle Busch. I know she's just a kid and is echoing dad's words, but Hailee has shown herself to not be that go-lucky girl she presented herself as. She's just another rich kid.

From calling the ARCA competition trash (even though she hasn't won), to making fun of the guy who said hi who didn't have as nice of a car as her (deleted the video because of the heat). Complaining about her car getting dirty because of the wildfires.

And claiming COVID is a hoax.

She's become super unlikeable the last few months and personally, in supporting her less and less.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Way too soon. She will be the next biggest villain in the sport next to Kyle Busch. I know she's just a kid and is echoing dad's words, but Hailee has shown herself to not be that go-lucky girl she presented herself as. She's just another rich kid.

From calling the ARCA competition trash (even though she hasn't won), to making fun of the guy who said hi who didn't have as nice of a car as her (deleted the video because of the heat). Complaining about her car getting dirty because of the wildfires.

She's become super unlikeable the last few months and personally, in supporting her less and less.

"have personality"..."no not like that"

"have personality....."no not like that"
Take off the hailee goggles my friend and don't be so quick to deflect.

This isn't having a personality. This is disrespecting the hundreds of thousands of people who have had COVID, and all the people who have been effected by the wildfires.

This isnt having a villainous personality like Kyle Busch, this is just having poor tasting, uneducated insensitive opinions. Not a good look.

Take off the hailee goggles my friend and don't be so quick to deflect.

This isn't having a personality. This is disrespecting the hundreds of thousands of people who have had COVID, and all the people who have been effected by the wildfires.

This isnt having a villainous personality like Kyle Busch, this is just having poor tasting, uneducated insensitive opinions. Not a good look.

I dont have hallie goggles on. I have raised a teenage girl. Pretty much most of her posts ANY teen girl could have made. The fire one was insenstive and the arca one well, shes pissed at not winning. Not excusing here, but shes a teen.

I dont have hallie goggles on. I have raised a teenage girl. Pretty much most of her posts ANY teen girl could have made. The fire one was insenstive and the arca one well, shes pissed at not winning. Not excusing here, but shes a teen.
She's 19 years old. that's why I said that I know she's echoing her family's beliefs. But whether or not any teen could have said that, she did. And many teens have much more intelligent and insightful opinions about this stuff. She's 19.

She's not too young to get it. But here's she's the most famous teen in the auto racing world. She has sponsors. TONS of fans. Potentially will be the next female cup driver, who, unlike Danica, will get there with stock car experience.

But she still has a job. Even moreso as a young up and coming driver. This isn't the kind of example she should be setting. Being 19 years old isn't an excuse

She's 19 years old. that's why I said that I know she's echoing her family's beliefs. But whether or not any teen could have said that, she did. And many teens have much more intelligent and insightful opinions about this stuff. She's 19.

She's not too young to get it. But here's she's the most famous teen in the auto racing world. She has sponsors. TONS of fans. Potentially will be the next female cup driver, who, unlike Danica, will get there with stock car experience.

But she still has a job. Even moreso as a young up and coming driver. This isn't the kind of example she should be setting. Being 19 years old isn't an excuse

I follow her IG account and I thinks shes been sheltered her life. I think she had a religious school upbringing if I remember. Shes bought her families political. beliefs.

Yes, I agree she needs to be more sensitive and her sponsors may tell her that.

Her fans will accept or reject her as they will.

She has time to grow.

As long as shes not rushed into the cup battle too fast.

Yep. I bailed out a few months back. I can't abide Trumpers. Just no. But Nascar is about 95% Trumpers. As long as they keep their mouth shut about it I'll watch.

Yep. I bailed out a few months back. I can't abide Trumpers. Just no. But Nascar is about 95% Trumpers. As long as they keep their mouth shut about it I'll watch.
Respect KTM. I know you know your racing. Danica was a trumper too, but that changed when she got more in touch with her emotional self.

I follow her IG account and I thinks shes been sheltered her life. I think she had a religious school upbringing if I remember. Shes bought her families political. beliefs.

Yes, I agree she needs to be more sensitive and her sponsors may tell her that.

Her fans will accept or reject her as they will.

She has time to grow.

As long as shes not rushed into the cup battle too fast.
We'll see. Hopefully she turns it around.

Perhaps true, remember a few years back the Wood Brothers were on life support too!
I think that is quite a bit different and Ford stepped in with advertising and sponsorship
to help keep them a float. Penske is Ford's method of helping today ( as well as helping themselves) and Ford still sponsors some.
Richard Petty sold his team AND he was never faithful to a manufacturer so he really isn't in the same boat as WBR.

I thought it was cool that she brought attention & viewership to the West Series last year, even if she was using the bumper in EVERY win. Like a poster said, there hasn't been a bumper she hasn't liked.

But overall she hasn't been impressive this year at all. And I feel like if she runs a bunch of Truck races she'll look like the next Erin Crocker or Natalie Decker (why isn't Natalie going back to ARCA instead of these Truck starts?

I don't think DGR-Crosley is a particularly great team either IMO though. She should have stayed with the Toyotas & went to Venturini, and learned from Michael Self. She DID win a pole at Sonoma in a pretty stout field, so the talent is there.

Last edited:
iam not sure that nascar would let her skip the truck and xfinity series,and it waaaay to soon.got 2nd this week.

iam not sure that nascar would let her skip the truck and xfinity series,and it waaaay to soon.got 2nd this week.
Only 6 cars on lead lap. Bunch of wrecked cars. She went from I think 5th to 2nd because 2-3-4th wrecked a couple laps from end on re-start. That track is a piece of crap. Dead flat, no prep.

I think they would allow her to jump to Cup because they want the next Danica, plus Deegan is widely regarded as being more attractive than Danica

I think they would allow her to jump to Cup because they want the next Danica, plus Deegan is widely regarded as being more attractive than Danica
Maybe from dirty old men that like teens...but definitely not from the view I see. They are not even close imo. :)

Maybe from dirty old men that like teens...but definitely not from the view I see. They are not even close imo. :)

Agreed. Also, can you see Deegan getting into Dennys face like she did when he bump drafted her in the trioval?

Anyone know why Deegan was a no show at 5 Flags for the East Championship race?

She doesn't run the East Series. But you'd think they'd try to get her all the track time they can before that truck race.
I cant keep up with how they do this stuff anymore. I just saw Gibbs, Mayer and the others and assumed she should be there. Good track to learn on.

I cant keep up with how they do this stuff anymore. I just saw Gibbs, Mayer and the others and assumed she should be there. Good track to learn on.

I don't know why they've never run her in the Derby or, really, any big Late Model race before pushing her up to K&N. She ran at Madera in Jr. Late Models and then ran a handful of other 12 car Pro Late Model races.

I don't know why they've never run her in the Derby or, really, any big Late Model race before pushing her up to K&N. She ran at Madera in Jr. Late Models and then ran a handful of other 12 car Pro Late Model races.
Maybe someone will give her a ride for the snowball this year

Good cars are easy to find if you have the money, the tricky part is bringing in someone who can set it up and knows how to keep up with that track.

With the right car and right crew, she might could qualify in on time. But if she didn't, she wouldn't make it in. Those Late Model guys aren't gonna put up with her **** the way these teenagers in ARCA do.

Reactions: sdj
Hailie Deegan is thankful for the opportunity to make her NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series debut in Saturday’s Clean Harbors 200 at Kansas Speedway.
And the timing is helpful. By the time the 19-year-old suits up for her first national NASCAR series race, she will be the 2020 ARCA Menards Series Bounty Rookie of the Year.
The Temecula, California, native is locked into third place in the championship standings heading into the final race, behind title contenders Bret Holmes and Michael Self by 53 points and ahead of fellow rookie Drew Dollar by 27 points.
Which means Deegan only needs to roll off the starting grid Friday to clinch the rookie title. She then will look to improve upon her ninth-place finish at Kansas when the series visited the 1.5-mile oval earlier this season.

Back
Top Bottom