Deegan update

I think she’ll do better in Xfinity for the sole fact that it’s not a demolition derby tour like the Crashman Truck Series.
Her problem was she ran in the lower/upper teens. She isn't that talented, sorry that's just the facts. She had the top equipment in the series with Thor and DGR. She's not good

Maybe she'll learn something by watching actual race car drivers race while they're lapping her.
Actually the truck series has some actual race car drivers that she should have already learned something from watching, while trying keep up.

Hailie has been doing a better job than Brian lately. Sorta kinda

I mean, you’re a race car driver in rallycross and you don’t even want to consider an attempt at the Daytona 500 or Xfinity/Trucks/ARCA at a track to help Hailie or even something like SRX? lol wack

Hailie has been doing a better job than Brian lately. Sorta kinda

I mean, you’re a race car driver in rallycross and you don’t even want to consider an attempt at the Daytona 500 or Xfinity/Trucks/ARCA at a track to help Hailie or even something like SRX? lol wack
Brian hasn't raced a car since 2015.

It is “Deegan update”. I hope Brian run more Nitrocross at the very least, wish he would try NASCAR like Pastrana199.

Yeah, but don't you want to see how many posts we could get for her Xfinity career? Racing Reference doesn't track that.
Nope, we put 50 pages in the dust a long time ago, we're going for 100. The haters are sharpening up their skills I hope. Xfinity attendance will spike, and the vids will keep on a coming.

Nope, we put 50 pages in the dust a long time ago, we're going for 100. The haters are sharpening up their skills I hope. Xfinity attendance will spike, and the vids will keep on a coming.
Xfinity attendance will spike… sure. When attendance and ratings are up in Xfinity make sure you come tell us it’s not because the series has been on an upward trend for 5 years, or that it’s the best on track product NASCAR has to offer right now. It’s because of Deegan.

Xfinity attendance will spike… sure. When attendance and ratings are up in Xfinity make sure you come tell us it’s not because the series has been on an upward trend for 5 years, or that it’s the best on track product NASCAR has to offer right now. It’s because of Deegan.
You go bud. on to 1 double ought. Those spikes in attendance are from anticipation of Deegan coming to Xfinity.

Multi year contract in Xfinity. Ah yes, it is going to be good this year. We have a maddening herd ready to go, chomping at the bit.

Me, I have to go with the over. I believe the hatesters can push us over the 100 page mark this season.

Back
Top Bottom