Deegan update

@AndyMarquisLive

What bothers me is that if you look through the comments on deegans facebook page, that her fans seem to be simps. Infact on IG, some posters have started posting replies to some members "@nascarhornypolice" if they see it.

Didnt see this with Danica or maybe I was blind to it.

Also saw it with Decker.

For my part, Ive said it before - Id like to see my girls have a hero who is like them to look up to in racing. My youngest already likes Deegan. Shes 8.

Hmm how much for that gokart? LOL
Instagram is the go to assbook imo. I dont know why people need to go hunting for Deegan or any other wimmin drivers there. IG is saturated with models.

Yada yada yada I just mostly wanted to make the assbook joke.

Here, at least act like you know what you are talking about.

Deegan boasts one of the biggest social-media followings in NASCAR with 3.2 million followers on TikTok, 1.4 million followers on Instagram and 566,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel
lol. I'm glad I don't know what Im talking about when it comes to how many creepy fan boys she has.

I was taught as a wee lad that expectations are a pre determined resentment. This stream is full of them.
I was glad Deegan got to the truck level, I said from day one it wasn't a requirement that she win and guess what? It hasn't been. But the constant clown car for 60+ pages has been a surprise lol. They just keep saying the same things over and over lol.
^^ Clown car driver^^

However, as much of a danica backer as I am, I feel in my heart of hearts that Deegan just wants to win races.

And I disagree. I've gotten the sense that she's content being a mid-pack driver, as long as she has content for YouTube. Most of her fans are content with her being a mid-pack driver because "3 million followers."

She's a product of her generation.

And I love how people who update this thread every week with her latest videos and Instagram posts claim she gets too much negative attention, compared to other drivers, for being a backmarker.

If you think she should be ignored like the other backmarkers, don't bump the thread every week.

And I disagree. I've gotten the sense that she's content being a mid-pack driver, as long as she has content for YouTube. Most of her fans are content with her being a mid-pack driver because "3 million followers."

She's a product of her generation.
I hope like hell you are wrong - I dont think her dad would be happy with social media star only and a midpack driver.

"I think it is definitely the right move, Ford thought it was the right move and everyone around me did. So I think it is definitely the right decision of where we are going next couple of years," she added.

Yo Spotter, your Thorsport got rid of her tall tale is a bit weak. You need to sharpen up your trolling lol.

Following her lone start in the Xfinity Series this year, Deegan reckoned that the people surrounding her, including Ford and experienced industry personnel, motivated her to step up next season.

It doesn’t matter if it’s up here or in the podium his posts are always like being in an echo chamber. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Sometimes I wonder if he is trying to convince himself that what he is saying is true. 😃

It doesn’t matter if it’s up here or in the podium his posts are always like being in an echo chamber. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Sometimes I wonder if he is trying to convince himself that what he is saying is true. 😃
It's kind of what ya have to do if you are a chronic complainer, you have a whole litany or resentments you reel off at the slightest provocation, in this case the common vein is she's terrible, she has no business in the series because I have determined it to be so. But the hilarious part is not only is she in the series, but she moves up and has a multi year contract. I swear I can't quit chuckling.

She comes from a tight knit successful racing family in which she is close to, has a really great boyfriend who is involved in her career and a pretty damn good racer in his own right. Hailey is a really good representative for the sport, clean cut all American girl and what father wouldn't be proud to have her for a daughter or for his kids to look up to as an example. It's amazing what she has done with her life in the short time she has been on this rock. Brother Haiden is right behind.

It's kind of what ya have to do if you are a chronic complainer, you have a whole litany or resentments you reel off at the slightest provocation, in this case the common vein is she's terrible, she has no business in the series because I have determined it to be so. But the hilarious part is not only is she in the series, but she moves up and has a multi year contract. I swear I can't quit chuckling.
If she ever does win an Xfinity race he will be so frustrated. He will never convince me that he wants her to succeed, because I have seen the crap he has posted about her down in the podium in the past.

If she ever does win an Xfinity race he will be so frustrated. He will never convince me that he wants her to succeed, because I have seen the crap he has posted about her down in the podium in the past.
Your a better man than I am hanging down there. lol. I can pretty well imagine who are the stars of the man made hell down there.

"I think it is definitely the right move, Ford thought it was the right move and everyone around me did. So I think it is definitely the right decision of where we are going next couple of years," she added.

Yo Spotter, your Thorsport got rid of her tall tale is a bit weak. You need to sharpen up your trolling lol.

Following her lone start in the Xfinity Series this year, Deegan reckoned that the people surrounding her, including Ford and experienced industry personnel, motivated her to step up next season.
Whatever makes you feel better. I'm glad Ford decided to put her in a Top Flight Xfinity ride.

She comes from a tight knit successful racing family in which she is close to, has a really great boyfriend who is involved in her career and a pretty damn good racer in his own right. Hailey is a really good representative for the sport, clean cut all American girl and what father wouldn't be proud to have her for a daughter or for his kids to look up to as an example. It's amazing what she has done with her life in the short time she has been on this rock. Brother Haiden is right behind.
What's her sign?Her Favorite color?!

Tomorrow’s B Main is right in her back yard.

I wonder if she’ll be up on her new team’s pit box getting a handle on how they operate and getting a start on building relationships with the people involved?

Tomorrow’s B Main is right in her back yard.

I wonder if she’ll be up on her new team’s pit box getting a handle on how they operate and getting a start on building relationships with the people involved?
I couldn't imagine her not being there. She has shown some speed at the road courses so this would be a great time to get up to speed.

@AndyMarquisLive

What bothers me is that if you look through the comments on deegans facebook page, that her fans seem to be simps. Infact on IG, some posters have started posting replies to some members "@nascarhornypolice" if they see it.

Didnt see this with Danica or maybe I was blind to it.

Also saw it with Decker.

For my part, Ive said it before - Id like to see my girls have a hero who is like them to look up to in racing. My youngest already likes Deegan. Shes 8.

Hmm how much for that gokart? LOL
You didn't see it with Danica because you were part of that simp crowd XD

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Brett Moffitt qualified the # 25 AM Racing Ford in 27th position for today’s B Main event at The Roval.

He was 1 3/4 seconds off the pole time.

Well, it certainly turned out that way, but I'm not sure ANYONE could be 100% sure of that in 1999. During the time Jimmie was getting his feet wet on pavement, they also brought along Ricky Johnson (no relation) who had a nearly identical background to Jimmie's, and his pavement career went NOWHERE. Hell, Casey Atwood received much more hype than Jimmie ever did, and when is the last time anyone even THOUGHT about him? Also, a thing about hype. Many times it's not the actual athlete doing the hyping, so I try not to hold it against the person just because other people (usually outsiders) have unrealistic expectations. I have thought from the start that Hailie had a CHANCE to be a serviceable driver in NASCAR at some level, and she may do that yet. If you thought she was going to be a Cup champion, that's on YOU, not HER.
Exactly

Danica was literally the GoDaddy girl. She definitely traded on her sex appeal. No judgment from me, if you got it, flaunt it.
Yes she did sexy photoshoots.
I think I remember her saying at the time that she liked doing "girly" things.
Maybe I am misrembering, but even with the godaddy stuff, the masses didnt seem as thirsty for her as they do for deegan.decker

AND

Toni lest we forget was/is a Victoria secret model. It seems that in a male dominated sport to get noticed some ladies are accentuating their femininity.

You know for whats its worth I think deegan does very little of this. I remember one shoot she did and her BF had her pic as a screensaver and she felt odd doing it. This is why I personally feel deegan is more about racing than posing.

Decker, will to me shes an IG model who drives fast cars on occasion. but does great work for arthritis research

There's no point in staying in Trucks if you have an Xfinity offer on the table. It is absolutely the right move, she paid her dues.
I would say that it depends upon the quality of the Xfinity team and it’s cars.

Back
Top Bottom