• Awesome change!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it!

• I could care less, just let me post.

• Changes? What changes?

• I hate it, I'm taking my ball and going home.

• Total voters
I don't have a problem at all with the new look. I just couldn't get the av to work until Paul put the browse back up. I still liked it though. I'm not big on change, but It doesn't take me that long to adapt.

;)

There really isn't much that's changed per se, it's mostly things that have been added.

I am not one for changes, but I will get used to it. It seems to run a whole lot faster

Originally posted by pbunch+Feb 4 2003, 08:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pbunch @ Feb 4 2003, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascarwoman@Feb 4 2003, 09:31 PM
Paul, will pizzia and beer be enough? :)
For what lady? :D [/b][/quote]
Pick you mind up out of the trash, pbunch. Paul is going to redecorate my house this weekend since he's done such a great job here. :p

Paul, I can not watch it tonight. FX is no longer on C-band satallite. I had to get my sis. to record it for me. I sent FX an email.

Paul, Hat's off to ya....................i like it! :)
Beer's to ya!

Looks like I've got some touring to do! The new look will take getting use to, but I like the look of the place. I'll have to track down my avatar. DJ's got to be with me! :D

Originally posted by paul@Feb 4 2003, 08:38 PM
I hope the curtains match the drapes. B)
Not only do the curtains match the drapes, but they coordinate beautifully with the furniture and wall covering. :p

Originally posted by paul@Feb 4 2003, 09:37 PM
Tabasco, are you ready for The Shield tonight?
I know I'm ready, it's time!

I'm getting used to the new changes, one thing at a time. Us old ladies need more time than others :)

I like it, and as my folks used to say, "If you don't learn something new every day, it's a day wasted".

Originally posted by paul@Feb 4 2003, 09:38 PM
I hope the curtains match the drapes. B)
:lol: You may not believe this, but Tony Stewart asked my Mrs that very question over the phone a few months ago. It's a long story, but her nickname is Red. She didn't know what the hell he was talking about and he just laughed. She was just glad that she got to talk to him.

Kat, speaking of TV shows, guess what I forgot again last night? Maybe you are going to have to send me an email every Monday night so I won't forget. But I did watch Monster Garage. Nice limo.

Originally posted by paul@Feb 4 2003, 09:14 PM
rofl...kiss my ass fury. :ph34r:
If you think that was me trying to be funny, you ain't seen nothing yet ;)

:blink: Not Bad :blink: all nice and pretty like. :unsure: but I did like that quick reply box that used to be at the bottom of the page, but oh well, no biggie.

Originally posted by buckaroo@Feb 4 2003, 10:05 PM
Kat, speaking of TV shows, guess what I forgot again last night? Maybe you are going to have to send me an email every Monday night so I won't forget. But I did watch Monster Garage. Nice limo.
Good Lord, you are losing it much quicker than I am :p and I'm older B)
Email me Aqua's addie and I'll remind her.

I like it but I got a few ?'s. Whats flood control? and why do we have them boxes under the member, rookie senir member ect?

I like it. A little different. But different sometimes means better. ;)

Its gonna take a while to get used to. Kinda looks like the xp stuff. I think thats what my school has.

I ;) always thought If it ain't broke don't fix it.I came here to find an easy place to post,And be a part of the forum,Is it that anymore?Paul I am impressed by your ability to make a computer talk to you.But for the rest of us morons, I fitting that catagory thought we had found a good place to chat.I have been wrong before though,I hope your forum is everything you hope for.In your words,I am in a good mood today,And by the way I found a reason.

pettyfan, flood control prevents someone from making post after post after post in rapid succession --- no spamming, in other words.

The little boxes are sort of like rank indicators.

pbunch, I asked you yesterday to cut your ****. You gave me a bunch of crap about "being on my side" and "loving it here".

I've about had it with your smartass remarks, and so have a few others. If you miss DEW and cutiepie so much...go find them. Your attitude is no longer welcome here.

What has he done? I've not seen where he's tried to start anything, he seems to like to talk and have fun.

I like it. The avator features are cool, its faster and cleaner. No complanits here. I can chage easy, as a computer major we have to be used to chage since everything changes so often...

AT first I did not like it but its growing on me. I think it was just the element of surprise when I first saw it. I knew you were updating something, i thought it was just a little thing. Then I come back today and its completly diffrent!!! WOW!!

Originally posted by pbunch@Feb 4 2003, 10:56 PM
I ;) always thought If it ain't broke don't fix it.I came here to find an easy place to post,And be a part of the forum,Is it that anymore?Paul I am impressed by your ability to make a computer talk to you.But for the rest of us morons, I fitting that catagory thought we had found a good place to chat.I have been wrong before though,I hope your forum is everything you hope for.In your words,I am in a good mood today,And by the way I found a reason.
All that was done was some upgrades...its a little faster and a little more user-friendly I think. Its just as easy to post messages and pictures as the other board. Just cool out some and enjoy the new board......Everything is cool.....

Hey Guys, check out the "My Assistant" thingy at the top...AWESOME!

The more I play around, the more I'm having more fun as I learn!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Looks great!!...this place just keeps getting better and better :D

It took a few minutes, but I am really liking it a lot now.

Man, you can't pull this stuff on me first thing in the morning. I nearly choked on a Pop Tart.

Probably be great once I get used to it.

I like the change. I have one problem though. I managed to get a virus a few weeks ago and had to reformatt from scratch. I no longer have any rooster images stored. Anyone possibly have a copy of the last avatar I used?

I could hook up the hardware and software to transfer images from the vid camera again, that takes sooooo much time though. Not to mention it would probably take all season to get the cables required fished out of the cable drawer.

I took advantage of the downtime to build a new computer desk, ****pit, family message station, workspace, RC chopper building area, ............ This is the swiss army knife of computer spaces, Now I can't find crap. Big giant U-shaped thing, it devides the living room in half and covers the burn spot from the spilled kerosene. Built by an honest frame carpenter, not a trim man. 2x4's amd 3/4" plywood. I even have a cup holder for my 32oz coffee cup.

I'll work on the camera hook up today so I can show it off.

gmc, this one?

Attachments

• Resize_of_Resize_of_RED_GRY.jpg
    Resize_of_Resize_of_RED_GRY.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom