Dover Official Race Thread

Hell, I'm ready for today's race, hopefully this race will be more exciting than the snoozer yesterday.

Originally posted by 71Fan@Sep 21 2003, 12:54 PM
well ok.....but I get a really really really BIG headstart :D
You got it 71! From Vegas to Dover is a LOOOOOONG way! See ya next season! :lol:

I tell ya thems facts that Bill Weber gives us are pretty useless.

"OH SAY CAN YOU SEE" let's move on and who did the BEST National Anthem you recall?

Stuck his nose where it didn't belong. Not a good idea to try low in the middle of a turn that most folks diamond

Betcha there will be less than 10 laps of green after this caution to the next one.

Remember, no more deals at the front of the pack,

After the round of pit stops, Kevin Harvick is still the leader, Jeff Gordon is second, Bill Elliott third and Dale Earnhardt Jr. in fourth

That dang tire just blew out! Tires seem to be wierd, and maybe Goodyear needs to step up to the plate or Nascar needs a new tire!

I they don't hurry up they will run the whole race under caution. :D

Gollum, Trahald

Attachments

• char_gollum.jpg
    char_gollum.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 89
Looks like Tony Stewart has a faster car than Kevin Harvick right now but some lapped traffic seems to come into play whenever the 20 tries to make a move.

Caution, Bobby smacks the wall and Rudd gets a lap back. DANG GOODYEAR TIRES :angry:

After Pit stops, Jeff Gordon is 1st, Bill Elliott in 2nd, Kevin Harvick in 3rd, Dale Earnhardt Jr in 4th

Much Much Better race than yesterday. Dale Jr and Harvick runnin up front. Matt Kenseth seeing bad luck running 20th. Can it get any better ?

fall did asleep.....oh yea, LOTS better.....yawn...

Jr passed Jeff for the lead?

This race is just over 1/2 way and MUCH better than the snoozer yesterday! JR retakes the lead! I'm gonna win some $$ on that 8 car today!

Back
Top Bottom